Mid-season CFL player awards - MOP

TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

As a Broncos fan, I am not overly fond of Paxton Lynch, but maybe he’d be better suited to the CFL style of play.

I agree, not sold on Lynch at all. Though I'll give him a break as I haven't seen him play in the CFL. It would be insane to sub CF for him at this point. 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I've still got Bighill as my MODP......

Its between biggie and jeffcoat, though alexander deserves some consideration too. BA opens up a lot of different looks for biggie. 

I dont think jeffcoat will get the votes he deserves though, the ends are gonna split each others chances imop. 

Interesting to see how the Media/CFL picks the all-stars this year as well...On defense alone if the Jeff's, Biggie, Alexander, Jones and a strong case for one of Alford or Nichols is not an allstar if things continue as it is would be a right joke

Same on Offence...both Tackles, Collaros, Lawler, Demski and I'd go as far to say Desjarlais and Neufeld should be shoe in as it stands as of right now

44 minutes ago, Booch said:

Interesting to see how the Media/CFL picks the all-stars this year as well...On defense alone if the Jeff's, Biggie, Alexander, Jones and a strong case for one of Alford or Nichols is not an allstar if things continue as it is would be a right joke

Same on Offence...both Tackles, Collaros, Lawler, Demski and I'd go as far to say Desjarlais and Neufeld should be shoe in as it stands as of right now

Well, as long as Dan Clark is in there, the world will survive..................... :)