Around The NHL 2021/22

11 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I can really see Mathews in a couple of seasons when he becomes a UFA ask for 15m x 8, Leafs better hope the salary cap jumps by then

He's already at almost $12M AAV. Wouldn't be a big stretch. 

Oilers are one of the hottest teams in the league right now and Mike Smith standing on his head every night. They're going to make a deep run. Here's to the Laffs and fLames getting pumped in 4 games in the first round though...

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Oilers are one of the hottest teams in the league right now and Mike Smith standing on his head every night. They're going to make a deep run. Here's to the Laffs and fLames getting pumped in 4 games in the first round though...

Oilers suck.

Sorry but haven't mentioned that to you specifically for a while. :-)

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

And I just got off the phone with the Goaltending Gods and they have yet to decide which Mike Smith shows up in the playoffs, the one where a lot of Oiler fans wanted him to retire already not too long ago or the one where all is forgotten everything good now, he's the best.

I think just to push you over the edge in blocking me would be to end with Go Flames but I won't do that. :)

20 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

And I just got off the phone with the Goaltending Gods and they have yet to decide which Mike Smith shows up in the playoffs, the one where a lot of Oiler fans wanted him to retire already not too long ago or the one where all is forgotten everything good now, he's the best.

I think just to push you over the edge in blocking me would be to end with Go Flames but I won't do that. :)

Cheering for the Flames?

Dont Do That Avengers GIF - Dont Do That Avengers Black Panther - Discover  & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

and it only cost you eleventy-bajillion dollars to do it.......be proud, be proud.....

Look McDavid is from Ontario, he knows that spring means golf. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

and it only cost you eleventy-bajillion dollars to do it.......be proud, be proud.....

The richest team in the MLB are thr Blue Jays.