Around The NHL 2021/22

Just now, Noeller said:

12 coaches in 11 years for The Hyphen. Just gross. McJesus is hurt right now, but has been playing through it, which is why he looks sluggish and didn't win the fastest player contest at ASG. 

If he was hurt he shouldn't have participated In the meaningless festivities 

Flames acquire Toffoli in deal 

The Calgary Flames have acquired Tyler Toffoli from the Montreal Canadiens.

The Canadiens receive forward Tyler Pitlick, prospect Emil Heineman, a first-round pick and a 2024 fifth-round pick in return for Toffoli.  Steep over pay for Toffoli..first rounder wow.

19 minutes ago, bb1 said:

The Canadiens receive forward Tyler Pitlick, prospect Emil Heineman, a first-round pick and a 2024 fifth-round pick in return for Toffoli.  Steep over pay for Toffoli..first rounder wow.

Love it....massive overpayment by the fLames.....good. 

25 minutes ago, bb1 said:

That is looney tunes.

Toffoli is on a good contract and isn't a ufa.. he will be in Calgary next season too. 

2022 1st? Outside the top 15 there isn't much this year so I don't see it being an overpay.. I see it as being a smart move for a team seemingly built for the playoffs 

Wouldn't shock me if Calgary goes on a long playoff run.. I'd say of all CDN teams they are most likely to win it all this year. Much better than Edmonton and Toronto( division/conference of death there)