Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look how depressed the CBC panel looks and is talking. Suck it. First to four wins. Focus.        

Said no Winnipeg Jet fan ever. Yes it was a very entertaining game to watch last night. 2 more to 4. :)

Darkest timeline?  

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Vesaleinen shows flashes for brief moments given his size, but we need more from a second liner than one wrist shot chance a game. Not sure what will get him going to that next level. Leaves me often wondering why the hype around him?

The kid barely played this year, then was thrown out with players that he was not familiar with. Certainly looked the part but needs to shoot more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Vesaleinen shows flashes for brief moments given his size, but we need more from a second liner than one wrist shot chance a game. Not sure what will get him going to that next level. Leaves me often wondering why the hype around him?

I mostly agree with this. If u are drafted as an offensive player, u should be playing <2 years. Now our only hope is that maybe he's a delayed development like Poolparty. That guy should have spent an extra year in Finland learning English. He's a great guy now for Oilers. Blasted Oilers!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JCon said:

The kid barely played this year, then was thrown out with players that he was not familiar with. Certainly looked the part but needs to shoot more. 

Exactly.  He needs some consistent ice time with the Jets and not have to worry that if he doesn’t play perfectly, he’s back to the press box.  I’m not saying he’s going to turn into a legit NHL player, but he needs a real chance.

And he did more than get one wrist shot in that game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I mostly agree with this. If u are drafted as an offensive player, u should be playing <2 years. Now our only hope is that maybe he's a delayed development like Poolparty. That guy should have spent an extra year in Finland learning English. He's a great guy now for Oilers. Blasted Oilers!

 

Holy geez, the guy hasn't even hit 20 goals in a season. He was the 4th overall pick. "Great" is a relative term here. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So saw a stat that Draisaitl averages 1.25 points in a game after he is held scoreless, and McDavid averages 1.57. Don’t know about anyone else, but if we hold them to 3 points combined tonight I would happily take that. Would likely mean only 2 goals against. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Omg CBC commentators saying Oilers aren’t getting the penalty calls. Puleeessse. Why don’t they just start chanting we want McDavid Matthews series.

Yeah I was thinking about that too.  Did they run out of ideas to talk about.  I will the fact that the Jets came out flying and took it Edmonton and outshot them.  All they complain about is the lack of penalties

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...