Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wearing a Leafs jersey does that. If Matthews had scored that goal, TSN would have an hour long documentary about it and would also have it at #1 on every top ten list for a month.

We won't find that out until the playoffs. 

Pionk/Forbort +3

Jets have looked lethargic recently. Forbort and Stastny imo look gassed and sort of... I'll say as a whole the past several games... They haven't been very good. The team looks discombobulated and off. Wheeler out screws lines up. Copp for some reason tries to change his game when he plays with Scheif and Connor instead of doing what he would do with Lowry and Apples. 

Its also no coincidence to me and coach deserves credit... The 4th line has been most consistent.  They driving us right now and Ehlers and 3rd line Perreault now who might fit better in the top 6 than Copp ATM cuz mp is rested and playing outstanding along with Lewis Thompson Harkins.. Lowry. Nik drives our O along with the mentioned players. Copp plays well and best with Lowry and he's the new Laine on powerplay 2

Id like to see some guys get a rest.. Forbort Statsny to start. (gassed and Forbort has been **** for weeks now) 

Ville Vesalainen 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iHeart said:

well tonight will definitely be different No Matthews tonight

 

This is brutal because the Toronto Sports Network wins either:

1) If the Jets win, the excuse is that Matthews wasn't playing

2) If the Jets lose,  the media will be touting they can win without Matthews, which makes them more dangerous with him 

All kidding aside, this is great news, and I hope we come out flying.  I wonder if the Jets were looking past Ottawa to this game and conserving their energy.  That's the only excuse I can think of for their lackluster previous 2 games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Interesting...always excited to see Heinola get some time with the big club.....Stanley has looked really good at times, and then looked completely lost at other times. 

The only way to find out if Heinola can play is to give him ice time with the Jets. Looks like Cheveldayoff is still in charge. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Nylander also out for COVID protocol. 

Let’s hope we don’t have another Canuck situation which gets me thinking. If a team like the Canucks all of a sudden said, nope we’re not playing anymore, season over, what happens? Continue forward or shut it all down? I assume the NHL has a contingency plan for this specific scenario? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Id like to see some guys get a rest.. Forbort Statsny to start. (gassed and Forbort has been **** for weeks now) 

why are some,players worn out, while many others are still playing full,speed?

the forwards overall seem to give a better effort than the D some of whom are lugging badly.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Jets have looked lethargic recently. Forbort and Stastny imo look gassed and sort of... I'll say as a whole the past several games... They haven't been very good. The team looks discombobulated and off. Wheeler out screws lines up. Copp for some reason tries to change his game when he plays with Scheif and Connor instead of doing what he would do with Lowry and Apples. 

Its also no coincidence to me and coach deserves credit... The 4th line has been most consistent.  They driving us right now and Ehlers and 3rd line Perreault now who might fit better in the top 6 than Copp ATM cuz mp is rested and playing outstanding along with Lewis Thompson Harkins.. Lowry. Nik drives our O along with the mentioned players. Copp plays well and best with Lowry and he's the new Laine on powerplay 2

Id like to see some guys get a rest.. Forbort Statsny to start. (gassed and Forbort has been **** for weeks now) 

Ville Vesalainen 

 

 

I agree with a lot of what you said, except for the 4th line.  They have been decent... Mostly driven by Perreault and Lewis is pretty solid.  Thompson has no business being on an NHL team IMO.  Sitting guys like Harkins and Gustafsson, so he can play, is just ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark F said:

why are some,players worn out, while many others are still playing full,speed?

the forwards overall seem to give a better effort than the D some of whom are lugging badly.

 

 

The guys who don't get a ton of ice seem freshest. Prob because they are. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...