The Winnipeg Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

12 hours ago, iHeart said:

Thank goodness the lady who owns it is a complete nutjob.    It's unfortunate that the place is in such bad shape.  

48 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Thank goodness the lady who owns it is a complete nutjob.    It's unfortunate that the place is in such bad shape.  

Whoever buys it better change the name before doing anything else, otherwise they'll still be associated with her.

36 minutes ago, Sard said:

Whoever buys it better change the name before doing anything else, otherwise they'll still be associated with her.

Fun Mountain has gone through many owners over the years.  

I think the larger concern is finding someone with the money to buy it and then fix it up.  WIth all the indoor waterparks and smaller waterparks around the province I don't think Fun Mountain has the same draw as it once did. 

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Fun Mountain has gone through many owners over the years.  

I think the larger concern is finding someone with the money to buy it and then fix it up.  WIth all the indoor waterparks and smaller waterparks around the province I don't think Fun Mountain has the same draw as it once did. 

Oh, I'm aware that it's gone through many ownership changes.  The difference this time is that she's a vocal nut job and that stink is now associated with the Fun Mountain name.  The new owners would definitely want to distance themselves from that.

Agreed though that it isn't the same draw that it used to be and that the land is the most valuable part of that... needs the right person to come in with some ideas to reimagine the place as something that will bring people in.

6 hours ago, iHeart said:

She truly is a nut job,   some of the rants that she had left online are insane.  The lady needs help.