Make an extra ring for milt

wbbfan

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Sutior rides the riders nuts. Milt is objective and not an out right homer. He played with a ton of swagger and enjoys seeing it from units around the league. I respect that he doesnt just wear blue tinted glasses. Matty is the say way. 

I'll say one thing about Dunigan. He was fired by the Stamps after one year in Calgary but he never on camera at least, held it against the team. I'm sure there were times when he wanted to give it to them but never has which is classy. Matty's a pro & carries himself that way. 

19 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Don't we get mad at Suitor for his unabashed Rider lover?

Exactly right... if you listen to Milt he always says things like “my bombers” and “Winnipeg, the greatest city in Canada”... but he’s paid to be impartial... if you work for tsn you’re contractually obligated to lick the nuts of the leafs and riders... I’m glad Milt isn’t a ridiculously unabashed homer...

22 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'll say one thing about Dunigan. He was fired by the Stamps after one year in Calgary but he never on camera at least, held it against the team. I'm sure there were times when he wanted to give it to them but never has which is classy. Matty's a pro & carries himself that way. 

100%. He brought about alot of the talent roll over that would become the great calgary teams after that but got no dues for that at all. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

100%. He brought about alot of the talent roll over that would become the great calgary teams after that but got no dues for that at all. 

His biggest signing was Nik Lewis. I did notice a bit of friction between Dunigan & Jim Barker but it was subtle last year when Barker was a part time panelist. Barker was fired a few days before Xmas 2003 by F Troop & replaced the next day by Dunigan. I think the news conference was Dec 23rd.

Mark McLoughlin had been named Team Prez as soon as the season ended & called Barker into his office to supposedly talk about player personnel before shutting down for the Holidays. Instead, he was told he was fired & given just a few minutes to clear out his personal items. The sad part was he was going to the airport later in the day to pick up his mother who was flying in for Christmas with his family.

McLoughlin was a snake. He was promoted from kicker to President by F Troop so Barker had been his Head Coach that season & then fires him 3 days before Xmas. He hired Dunigan & man, I remember the firestorm by angry fans & shocked media. Everyone felt sorry for Barker & how he was treated so close to Xmas & then to have the Dunigan presser the next day which meant Matty was already in town when Barker was fired. It was just so badly thought out, callous & bush league. McLoughlin never lasted with the Stamps. He was fired a few months later himself. The fans hated him & he has never really been a part of the Stamps alumni publicly ever since. He's one former player who is really invisible even though his name is on the Wall Of Fame at McMahon. 

I just got a sense that both Dunigan & Barker were cordial to each other on camera but that was it.  Still some bad blood there & I could see it at times when they didn't agree. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

• 2 weeks later...

Milt can eat a giant wiener for what he does at Riders games for attention or not. Wait a second....he did that already. Never mind me, carry on...

As for the ring, and my point, he can have one when he earns one with a championship team. 

44 minutes ago, Firekid said:

Milt can eat a giant wiener for what he does at Riders games for attention or not. Wait a second....he did that already. Never mind me, carry on...

As for the ring, and my point, he can have one when he earns one with a championship team. 

Image result for you need to relax gif"

We got it the first two times you **** on him.