Game 12 vs Calgary@Regina

iHeart

15 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

If that wasn't a high stick, I don't know what is. I guess your stick has to be straight up according to who ever made that ruling.

That one is a head-scratcher for sure.  I wonder what the NHL will say about that.  Still the boys pulled it out in the end.  just need to string a few more wins together and be right back in the thick of things

Good game by the Jets..we are still lacking offense from our backend , if we can get better somehow back there this team could be very good, i wish Maurice could stop the Kulikov love in....he can be a solid 6 d but asking more of him and Bitetto is gonna kill us..

Edited by bb1

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Good game by the Jets..we are still lacking offense from our backend , if we can get better somehow back there this team could be very good, i wish Maurice could stop the Kulikov love in....he can be a solid 6 d but asking more of him and Bitetto is gonna kill us..

Tough to blame him on that CAL goal. It was 5 on 4 and he got hit with puck in the lower leg.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

"I love everything that's old and reminds me of when I was young" - Old People

See the source image

Could Noeller be so sensitive about old age because maybe, just maybe he's worried about getting old?  ;) Pretty soon the only thing Noeller will worry about is how close he is to a bathroom & can he make it in time?

Edited by SpeedFlex27