Week 7 Preview

Mr Dee

👁‍🗨A reminder

Winnipeg hasn’t surrendered a rushing TD this year and just four offensive scores overall. The Bombers are allowing just 16 points and 13.2 offensive points per game, both league lows.

Stats guru Steve Daniels might have a good reason why.

Daniels notes Winnipeg hasn’t trailed in four straight games – the first time it’s done that since the final four contests of the ’81 campaign – and been behind for just 9:24 the entire season. Subsequently, with teams having to play catchup, they’re more lineky to abandon the run against the Bombers in favour of passing.

And with Nichols having completed his last 19 passes versus Ottawa, his streak will carry over against Hamilton. Should Nichols complete his next five pass attempts, he’ll break the league mark of 23 straight completions held by Ticats starter Jeremiah Masoli.

👁‍🗨 Now’s the time for the LaPolice 5 yard specials...or not.

http://rodpedersen.com/the-point-after-week-6-in-the-cfl/

23 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Liver or lower?

Falling off a curb, ankle. Getting hit by a van and stabbed by the antenna, groinal injury, doctor said it was van aerial disease. A black eye, but I didn’t hit her. And I threw my gut directly into some guys knee, thrice. Don’t know who was worse off.

Edited by Rod Black

37 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Falling off a curb, ankle. Getting hit by a van and stabbed by the antenna, groinal injury, doctor said it was van aerial disease. A black eye, but I didn’t hit her. And I threw my gut directly into some guys knee, thrice. Don’t know who was worse off.

Definitely lower. But sounds like the liver got worked out too. Different from my Montreal injuries but close.

Edited by Fan Boy