RedBlacks@Lions

SpeedFlex27

17 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wanna-b-fanboy, just having a little fun at your expense. I can assure you no one wants to see the Bombers win more than I. It just seems the season is slipping away.... They have to win Saturday.

Understandably.

I think they will go on a tear. I honestly think this is our year. Until we are out, I am 100% in.

RedBlacks fans must wonder what kind of a team they have. On paper, they look to  have enough talent to win the Grey Cup yet they seem to self destruct. I guess that explains why championships are won on the field & not on paper. Harris is sure an inconsistent quarterback. After the way he played in Toronto, I thought he'd take Ottawa by storm. hank may have been put out they signed Harris but the fact of the matter is Hank was the better quarterback. 

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

RedBlacks fans must wonder what kind of a team they have. On paper, they look to  have enough talent to win the Grey Cup yet they seem to self destruct. I guess that explains why championships are won on the field & not on paper. Harris is sure an inconsistent quarterback. After the way he played in Toronto, I thought he'd take Ottawa by storm. hank may have been put out they signed Harris but the fact of the matter is Hank was the better quarterback. 

Elizondo is a garbage OC...  their offence took a huge step back when he joined them and it was really Henry Burris that willed them to win in 2016 playoffs...

Otherwise, his play calling is very much the same as Lapo's but maybe worse.

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Elizondo is a garbage OC...  their offence took a huge step back when he joined them and it was really Henry Burris that willed them to win in 2016 playoffs...

Otherwise, his play calling is very much the same as Lapo's but maybe worse.

They sure weren't prepared for the Lions pass rush today.