Stanley Cup final.....

51 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Members of the media love to find whatever narratives it can and Scott Oake is no exception. It doesn't change the fact it's a stupid one.

It doesn't really matter to me if it's a great one a silly one or even a stupid one......it's still a fun fact....

38 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

IF......Vegas wins and Reaves brings the cup to Winnipeg that would be cool........no ? 

Couldn't care less. Not like it hasn't been here a lot already. I'm sure he would just drive it around Linden Woods talking about how great he is and how great of a mortgage rate he got. 

9 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

It's current NHL news......and an NHL player who is still playing that is from Winnipeg news.........

Cody Eakin is a Winnipeger and not a ****** like Reaves and his family of douchebags. 

57 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Cody Eakin is a Winnipeger and not a ****** like Reaves and his family of douchebags. 

Thanks I did not know that. But why all the hate on the Reaves family, one of which is a bomber alumni.........I figured dissing a bomber alumni family here would be an automatic time out lol...

3 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

It's current NHL news......and an NHL player who is still playing that is from Winnipeg news.........

Neat. You go ahead and hop on the Vegas bandwagon, then. First it was Minnesota and then it was Nashville. Of course it wouldn't take much for a Yotes fan to jump ship. :lol:

I generally couldn't care less about a Winnipegger getting a ring, especially so when he's on the team that just eliminated the Jets. I'd imagine any other, if not every Jets fan would agree.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Willard is a decent guy from what I've heard

He absolutely is. I hung out with him at GC105 last November for a bit when we hit up Riderville. He even got me a few drinks. Hell of a guy and a Blue Bomber Legend.

13 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I generally couldn't care less about a Winnipegger getting a ring, especially so when he's on the team that just eliminated the Jets. I'd imagine any other, if not every Jets fan would agree.

I think I would disagree with this statement. If Vegas wins and the Winnipeg boys bring the cup out in Winnipeg for a party,  that there will be many jet fans attending. Probably even wearing their jet jerseys while taking pics with the cup if they get the chance.