Jump to content

The MLB/Goldeyes Thread


FrostyWinnipeg
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ray caught lightning in aa bottle this year, very up and down career 4 games above .500, he is going to win the Cy and is going to demand dollars and term. He made 6 plus this year you're going to have to triple that or more to keep him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, bustamente said:

Rogers is going to have to open their wallets to keep Ray and Simeon and they have a whole bunch of Arb 2 and Arb 3 players, Springer will never be healthy enough to warrant that contract

Richest team in baseball could spend some money this year but I doubt they'll spend big. They won't get Simeon, as he wants to play SS. Ray is going to be tough unless you're giving him a long term deal. 

 

Tomorrow night, the playoffs begin. Go Yankees!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JCon said:

Richest team in baseball could spend some money this year but I doubt they'll spend big. They won't get Simeon, as he wants to play SS. Ray is going to be tough unless you're giving him a long term deal. 

 

Tomorrow night, the playoffs begin. Go Yankees!

Beating Boston and knocking them out in Boston would be sweet, they just don't match up well with the Rays, as for Simeon he could play SS for the Yankees as Gleybor will be a 2nd baseman going forward but I think they will be looking at several others that will be available

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Beating Boston and knocking them out in Boston would be sweet, they just don't match up well with the Rays, as for Simeon he could play SS for the Yankees as Gleybor will be a 2nd baseman going forward but I think they will be looking at several others that will be available

Lots of SS to choose from this offseason. I think the Yanks will trade Torres and Sanchez. DJ and Odor (barf) can play 2nd. 

 

Yes, the Yankees have not done well against the AL East this year. I don't really expect them to best the Rays but would love to stick it to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Lots of SS to choose from this offseason. I think the Yanks will trade Torres and Sanchez. DJ and Odor (barf) can play 2nd. 

 

Yes, the Yankees have not done well against the AL East this year. I don't really expect them to best the Rays but would love to stick it to them. 

I can definitely seen them trying to get rid of Sanchez but Higgy isn't the answer either, looks like DJ is going to need surgery this off season, Torres I think they keep but I'm interested to see if they can re sign Gallo and /or Rizzo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I can definitely seen them trying to get rid of Sanchez but Higgy isn't the answer either, looks like DJ is going to need surgery this off season, Torres I think they keep but I'm interested to see if they can re sign Gallo and /or Rizzo

No, they're trading for a catcher. 

DJ is getting sports hernia surgery. Theoretically, he could be back for the ALCS but that would surprise me. 

Gallo is signed through next year. I would be surprised if Rizzo is back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-04 at 9:54 AM, JCon said:

Richest team in baseball could spend some money this year but I doubt they'll spend big. They won't get Simeon, as he wants to play SS. Ray is going to be tough unless you're giving him a long term deal. 

 

Tomorrow night, the playoffs begin. Go Yankees!

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

And this team may very well win the World Series this year. Certainly the AL favorites. 

Best team in the AL. Third lowest payroll. Trash organization. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...