Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am bigger guy and Plus on Westjet is great. Worth the extra money.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/air-canada-refunds-1.5697727

Quote

Air Canada had the second-highest number of complaints about refunds to the U.S. Department of Transportation of any airline in May.

The department says Air Canada was the target of 1,705 refund complaints out of 10,415 filed against non-U.S. airlines in the month, outpacing all 80-plus foreign carriers in the category.

United Airlines was the only airline — domestic or international — to notch more refund complaints at 3,215.

Air Canada and other Canadian carriers have refused to reimburse most customers whose flights were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Air Canada is a disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The plane went down for unknown reasons into the ocean & was swallowed up by the depth of the water. Beginning, middle & end of story.

The flight pattern strongly suggested that it was being deliberately piloted to an area where survival and retrieval  would be very difficult if not impossible, and that points to pilot involvement for unknown reasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tracker said:

The flight pattern strongly suggested that it was being deliberately piloted to an area where survival and retrieval  would be very difficult if not impossible, and that points to pilot involvement for unknown reasons.

The plane crashed. It is under hundreds to thousands of feet of water somewhere. Nothing points to nothing. Everyone is dead. They aren't being held prisoners on some forlorn & isolated South Pacific island. Aliens didn't take them off world. They're dead.

 

tumblr_mq5hjxF41e1s5hut9o9_500.gif&ehk=n

Edited by SpeedFlex27
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The plane crashed. It is under hundreds to thousands of feet of water somewhere. Nothing points to nothing. Everyone is dead. They aren't being held prisoners on some forlorn & isolated South Pacific island. Aliens didn't take them off world. They're dead.

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

The mystery is not what happened. The mystery is why. The story is much more than “plane went down, they are all dead, the end”. 

Well, unfortunately we'll never know. Just like what happened to Amelia Earhart. When seen last time, she was on ST:Voyager in the Gamma Quadrant, a victim of alien abduction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As a footnote, three pieces of debris that have been positively identified as coming from an aircraft consistent with the type that disappeared have washed up on the Seychelles.  Not conclusive evidence, but strongly suggestive that the plane went down in the southern Indian Ocean west of Australia. The plane's transponder was turned off just before it went off course. Had the crew been incapacitated, the plane would have continued on a straight course until it ran out of fuel or was shot down. The plane made four course changes before going completely dark, and when you factor all the evidence in, it was human intent and action that was responsible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tracker said:

As a footnote, three pieces of debris that have been positively identified as coming from an aircraft consistent with the type that disappeared have washed up on the Seychelles.  Not conclusive evidence, but strongly suggestive that the plane went down in the southern Indian Ocean west of Australia. The plane's transponder was turned off just before it went off course. Had the crew been incapacitated, the plane would have continued on a straight course until it ran out of fuel or was shot down. The plane made four course changes before going completely dark, and when you factor all the evidence in, it was human intent and action that was responsible.

alens.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps countries & airlines should invest in better ways to track aircraft in the South Pacific. In this day & age with all the scientific & technological advancements there must be a way to accurately track aircraft in that vast area using buoys or ships. Or tracking stations on deserted small islands.

I have an app on my phone that tracks commercial airlines. Five years ago, my son was flying back to Canada with his fiance from Auckland to Vancouver. There was an American airliner about half an hour ahead flying on the same path from Auckland to LA. It disappeared off of my app in the South Pacific for about half an hour then reappeared. Then both planes disappeared again only to reappear later. My son's plane did the same. If I hadn't known the other airline had done so first, I'd have been concerned it crashed. These gaps need to be eliminated. As I said, that should be up to countries & airlines around the world to fund a better system, if there is one. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...