Game 22: Jets @Quacks

iHeart

I almost wanted to call it the Quack Pack but I don't know how many 90s kids there are here that consider the term "Quack Pack" to be considered a swear word

here is where the Jets currently stand. Since Anaheim is tied for third last place in the conference, this could either be fun or a hot mess. (because only Edmonton and Arizona is doing way worse than them right now)

Oh and heads up the game is on black friday and we all know what that means: 3PM START!

Jets are coming off a big win against the LA Kings with Mason in net
No automatic alt text available.

Edited by iHeart

30 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Quack pack is a swear?  Huh?  What am I missing?

Do the Americans get Black Friday off work?  Do they not realize that I have to work, and cannot watch the game?

You betcha.  It'll be a 4 day weekend for most not serving big macs.  

US Thanksgiving is bigger than Christmas down south. 

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

Quack pack is a swear?  Huh?  What am I missing?

Do the Americans get Black Friday off work?  Do they not realize that I have to work, and cannot watch the game?

It is those who grew up watching the Disney Afternoon, I used that term once and someone nearly flipped out at me

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Right.  But a lot of work places that aren’t retail get the Thursday and Friday off.  

Thats why Black Friday works, people can go shop because they don’t have to work. 

Pretty ridiculous tho to have a game at 1pm on a weekday Anaheim time. I get it... Just think its crazy

18 hours ago, SPuDS said:

and we don't even get a day in lieu to honour our veterans. 

sigh.

Yep, MB should step up!!   One of the few things Sask gets right.   Luckily, we have a MB & SK branch at work..... so we luck out and get the day off, too.  :P 

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

Pretty ridiculous tho to have a game at 1pm on a weekday Anaheim time. I get it... Just think its crazy

At the MLK day game last winter, that I mentioned above, I was shocked how packed the arena was.   Day off in California, 1pm puck drop, they had very few empty seats.   Then again, SJ > ANA when it comes to fan support. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Yep, MB should step up!!   One of the few things Sask gets right.   Luckily, we have a MB & SK branch at work..... so we luck out and get the day off, too.  :P 

At the MLK day game last winter, that I mentioned above, I was shocked how packed the arena was.   Day off in California, 1pm puck drop, they had very few empty seats.   Then again, SJ > ANA when it comes to fan support. 

lucky! lol

5 hours ago, Atomic said:

Huh.  Weird.  I remember the Quack Pack show.  It was about Donald Duck's nephews.  Good show.

well alot of people didn't like it, I can understand why (I barely remember the show, I do remember that it was part of MTN Kids Club's Final lineup, which is odd, when the network became A-Channel they still kept Inspector Gadget going for a couple of years)