Restaurant/food thread

iHeart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nate007 said:

You can buy the biscuit mix in grocery stores, and they're really, really good at home too!

I know we had some mix awhile back but it's not the same, they must use something else in the restaurant that households don't have

23 minutes ago, iHeart said:

https://accesswinnipeg.com/2021/08/le-burger-week-winnipeg-returns-september-1-14-2021/?fbclid=IwAR0AUjYawwFRePZWE_gphnaKMyiekFa4oK5pVsPnGH-BKWkWP-1DkmLk2ag

Also Kildonan Place has announced that something new and local will go in the place where BDI was in the Food court (but BDI was local, stupid Pandemic)

Are they not supposed to redesign the mall to move the food court closer to theatre?

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

KP desperately needs an overhaul on the food court and the restaurants that they have within it.   I'm hoping outside of A&W and Subway that all the other places get replaced with something that at least offers decent quality food.  

I haven't eaten in a food court in years, but I'll bet if I did it would be A & W.  How places do you need serving warmed up stir fry and noodle? 

4 hours ago, Mark H. said:

I haven't eaten in a food court in years, but I'll bet if I did it would be A & W.  How places do you need serving warmed up stir fry and noodle? 

and I was just thinking that they were probably going to put a bodegoes in there....I'd rather have another Ice Cream place replace it, but Baskin Robbins isn't local