10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yep. Exactly. There's the quote made just last night again & it was directed at me. So, same **** different day. If  Ripper want respect here then he should post like he actually wants it. But why should I be polite to Rider fans who just come on here to talk trash? Just because Mike & Tehedra want it? Ain't happening & I'm not sorry for it. Especially with 2 games this next week coming up.

ARF has proven himself here so he gets my respect. Ripper has done nothing but talk **** so his words to me are hollow as I don't think he means it. He says he isn't getting involved in qb talk here so he calls Nichols a ham & egger again one more time. He's done nothing to earn anyone's respect here as far as I'm concerned with ongoing comments like that.

I personally never go on Rider Fans even though I could as I'm an active member. I haven't made one single post there in over a decade. Why should I? My team is the Bombers. I don't have to prove anything as a fan to the Watermelon Heads over there. I have no desire to post on RF so I don't. Therefore, I never understood the mindset of someone like Ripper or Migs coming here to  raise trouble.  Why? What's the point, really?? If somehow having to come here everyday to prove in their minds that everything Regina & the Roughriders are superior to us & every other team as well as city in the CFL then they have an absolutely shitty life. Or they need to find a life. 

If that breakfast food comment is so bloody annoying - then people should simply stop baiting him. I mean, it shows up in threads where he has not even posted yet.