MBB Fantasy Football

Mike

I'm curious if anyone in Pool 1 got hooped like I did with Robert McCune being listed as a DL instead of a LB. Really threw off my whole pool...

Marcus Ball is the same: the pool listed him as a DB.

Mike added 1 extra spot at each position so we could use them (but naturally everyone has to use the same amount of starters per position)

Marcus Ball is the same: the pool listed him as a DB.

Mike added 1 extra spot at each position so we could use them (but naturally everyone has to use the same amount of starters per position)

Interesting.  Maybe Mike or voodoo can do that for our league too.  

I guess it's just scout's honour to not use the extra spot?

Interesting.  Maybe Mike or voodoo can do that for our league too.  

I guess it's just scout's honour to not use the extra spot?

scout's honour... yeah... that and if you do if the other 7 guys will pin you down and break the waistband of your shorts by pulling it up over the back of your head...

You guys are sorcerers. We are in the 2nd last round still.

It was Spuds's fault.  The guys so lazy he won't even pick me up to go to a game.  As if it's that hard to drive over to Oakbank to pick me up and then drop me off in front of IGF.  God he's so selfish.

scout's honour... yeah... that and if you do if the other 7 guys will pin you down and break the waistband of your shorts by pulling it up over the back of your head...

And to add insult to injury, if anyone get's caught they have to change their team name to 'the asterisks' and play out the season in shame.

yeah I hear you. I did the same thing taking a LB that was really a DB. messed things up a little.

Honestly though I think everyone in that pool wound up getting pretty solid teams out of the deal, going to be some interesting matchups throughout the year. 

I'll post my team just for shits and giggles now so the other pool can laugh at me

QB - Edmonton

RB - Simpson / Ford

REC - Matthews / Lewis / Price / Giguere

DL - Chick / Laurent / Westerman / Howard

LB - Emry / Munoz / Lawrence

DB - Hefney / Sears / W. Brown / whoever I have yet to pick

K - Waters

ST - Montreal