Game 46 : Snow Angels @ City of Angels

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Game Time : Saturday 9

Game Story : Jets 2nd game in as many days and they usually play well in those but who will start in goal? Or perhaps the question is who will finish in goal.

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk - Dustin Hoffman

Game Time Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peB8IqJe-SU

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I hope they lose the next two games and then against AZ back home next Wednesday to force Chevysitonmyassoff to do something.....trade someone, sign a goalie, or dare I say fire Maurice but for fack's sake do something! I haven't been this POed at the team since they came back.

Where has the MP of old gone? I'm not protecting him over Armia or Lowry (who I think played hard tonight) for the expansion draft....4.125m a year....buh bye. Don't even start about Staf.

Am I just having too much of a man crush on Armia or should he be beside Scheif and Ehlers? He brought the Little MP line up tonight when he played there. The knock on him was he takes shifts off but I have yet to see that. He could start scoring any time but I believe that will eventually come.

Tell Buff he is being traded or put on wing and send him and Wheeler and Pavs and a 2nd for Hamonic and Tavares and Halak (50% retained) or something but do something.

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

I hope they lose the next two games and then against AZ back home next Wednesday to force Chevysitonmyassoff to do something.....trade someone, sign a goalie, or dare I say fire Maurice but for fack's sake do something! I haven't been this POed at the team since they came back.

Where has the MP of old gone? I'm not protecting him over Armia or Lowry (who I think played hard tonight) for the expansion draft....4.125m a year....buh bye. Don't even start about Staf.

Am I just having too much of a man crush on Armia or should he be beside Scheif and Ehlers? He brought the Little MP line up tonight when he played there. The knock on him was he takes shifts off but I have yet to see that. He could start scoring any time but I believe that will eventually come.

Tell Buff he is being traded or put on wing and send him and Wheeler and Pavs and a 2nd for Hamonic and Tavares and Halak (50% retained) or something but do something.

Things are so bad that I'm not even going to make fun of your trade proposal.

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

Good grief man. I'm thinking he's constantly doing something behind the scenes that the lay fan has no idea about. 

......So how long before Maurice get's the axe.....I think that'll happen before any trade etc...This team is just bloody gawd awful and it looks like they are playing to see the coach gone...Will it help this season.???Might as well get an early start for next year as his one is done.

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

Not sure I'll watch.  Maybe but I dunno... I don't find them to be entertaining recently 

my Jets watching philosophy has been similar to my Bomber watching philosophy lately - always have Crown Royal at the ready, and in case of a blow-out, more Crown Royal at the ready....

13 hours ago, Ducky said:

Buff looks just lost out there lately.  Not sure what's going on.  I had a hard-core Oiler fan tell me he's heard rumblings about the Oilers and Jets talking about Blake Wheeler, as they think he'd be a good fit with McDavid.  I was going to laugh until I remembered that this same guy told me the Oilers were shopping Taylor Hall for a D-man.  I don't know who we'd want on the Oilers, but I know they probably would unload Eberle to anyone who would take him (and no, I am not saying trade Eberle for Wheeler).

Edmonton's interest in Winnipeg would be Laine, Scheifele, Ehlers, and or Morrissey and they aren't gong anywhere. They wouldn't trade any young D, they learned there lesson. 

1 hour ago, Ducky said:

you mean trying to talk them into staying?

You just can't keep losing with this core eventually you have to make a decision, that decision would be do you fire the coach and try to keep these guys or do you keep the coach and get what you can for these guys and go full scale young prospects.