Game 46 : Snow Angels @ City of Angels

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Madison Bowey and a decent draft pick, use that pick to take Callan Foote.

So Washington. Foote probably wouldn't be available at pick 25 plus but bowey and a first or 2nd is fair. Eventho he's rhd. Then u move 1 of buff trouba myers tho. Reunite Bowey Morrissey plus Bowey is from Winnipeg 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Caps fans aren't happy with him. They say he would be the second defenseman called up if there were an injury or two.

I'm bit biased having watched Bowey here in Kelowna.  Pretty tough and gritty player, something we could use for sure.  And he's from Winnipeg.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I'm bit biased having watched Bowey here in Kelowna.  Pretty tough and gritty player, something we could use for sure.  And he's from Winnipeg.

I'm biased also. But I think he just needs a change of scenery and be given a fair chance 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

So Washington. Foote probably wouldn't be available at pick 25 plus but bowey and a first or 2nd is fair. Eventho he's rhd. Then u move 1 of buff trouba myers tho. Reunite Bowey Morrissey plus Bowey is from Winnipeg 

yeah if Jets wanted to take a forward with their first rounder (and it could be a high pick again given they probably won't make the play-offs) and use the 1st from Washington for Foote, they'd probably have to trade their second and the Wash first to move up to get Foote, like they did to get Stanley.  I think this is all pipe dreaming though as Washington isn't dumb enough to take Enstrom.

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah if Jets wanted to take a forward with their first rounder (and it could be a high pick again given they probably won't make the play-offs) and use the 1st from Washington for Foote, they'd probably have to trade their second and the Wash first to move up to get Foote, like they did to get Stanley.  I think this is all pipe dreaming though as Washington isn't dumb enough to take Enstrom.

It's not like he's as awful as you make him out to be. Put him on Washington in the east and he's better