Game 39 : Second Smallest Arena @ Smallest Arena

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How long does an actual rebuild take, Like a decade, 15 years? We're now going into Year 7 & still are waiting. We need to see actual results & that's on coaching & management.

Oilers missed the playoffs 10 years in a row. Draft and develop is what they want to do and not every move will be a hit.

It's becoming pretty obvious that our head coach isn't very good at motivation and he's certainly not using our talent to the best of their abilities.  

Laine Scheif Ehlers dominated.  MO was stupid and had to eff with that so he switched ehlers to lw and Laine to RW. 

Dano prefers RW but mo had him playing lw. It's just stupidity

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

I have a hard time blaming Chevy when our most consistent players are the ones we have drafted and developed.  We are a draft and develop team. Our vets have been pretty brutal actually.  Yet our coach seems to think the vets can do no wrong.  Stafford on the PK.  Lol. Coaching is a huge problem. Yuuuge.  Chevy gonna be here as long as he wants to be. 

I generally agree. But it's like twiddling your thumbs while Rome burns. Plus he hired two coaches now. That's on him. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

It's becoming pretty obvious that our head coach isn't very good at motivation and he's certainly not using our talent to the best of their abilities.  

Laine Scheif Ehlers dominated.  MO was stupid and had to eff with that so he switched ehlers to lw and Laine to RW. 

Dano prefers RW but mo had him playing lw. It's just stupidity

Did he really??? I thought I heard something about Laine playing his "natural side" and I thought no way did he switch him. 19 goals? Must be on the wrong side. 

Bye bye Maurice 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They're not losing in the stands but they're 7 games above .500. In a month they could be 2 games under for all we know. Still inconsistent but like I said improving.

They have 19 wins and 19 losses. Because of OT single points, they are 7 points above .500.

4 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Who they gonna bring up?

Maybe a trade is in the works or maybe myers is close. If he clears his value probably goes up a bit cuz he could go to the ahl directly. I think this is a precursor to a trade 

Edited by Goalie