Game 39 : Second Smallest Arena @ Smallest Arena

14 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Good God, man. We're 2 points out of a wild card spot. 

You should take another look at the standings....we are 3rd last in the conference and have played more games than any team but Chicago and Calgary. The Jets need to go on a 6 or 7 game winning streak to even be considered in the playoff hunt and what are the chances of that when they haven't won 3 in a row all season?

I think Preds and Kings get the WC spots.

Edited by Ducky

Why do you always say my expectations are too high when I didn't think they would make the playoffs? How is that possible? They are doing worse than I thought but not by that much. 3rd last in their conference though....not too good for the playoffs starting the New Year.

My expectations have been exceeded by Morrissey, Ehlers, Trouba and Laine.

I don't want to type all the players that have not played up to what I thought they would but Buff, Helle, Scheif and MP would probably top that list.

I was just reading that Subban was moved to IR. That's gonna hurt their chances. LA will be a lot better when they get a goalie.

22 hours ago, Goalie said:

It's becoming pretty obvious that our head coach isn't very good at motivation and he's certainly not using our talent to the best of their abilities.  

Laine Scheif Ehlers dominated.  MO was stupid and had to eff with that so he switched ehlers to lw and Laine to RW. 

Dano prefers RW but mo had him playing lw. It's just stupidity

Who?

23 hours ago, bustamente said:

They actually do mean something when you have played more games than pretty well everyone else in your conference and are not in a playoff position.

No they don't. Until the games in hand show up in the points column they mean nothing.