Game 39 : Second Smallest Arena @ Smallest Arena

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yes Ducky. It's Helles fault when the team is inconcsistent and unprepared. It's his fault when they take lousy penalties. It's his fault when they play like they'd rather be anywhere else. 

What's the score on your TV?  On mine it's 6-1. Not 6-5. Do you want Helle to score too? 

Changing goalies is a band aid. Helle is a good goalie.  You want Emery? Pavs?  You want to throw Comrie to the wolves? Halak?

you're right we should have claimed Halak

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yes Ducky. It's Helles fault when the team is inconcsistent and unprepared. It's his fault when they take lousy penalties. It's his fault when they play like they'd rather be anywhere else. 

What's the score on your TV?  On mine it's 6-1. Not 6-5. Do you want Helle to score too? 

Changing goalies is a band aid. Helle is a good goalie.  You want Emery? Pavs?  You want to throw Comrie to the wolves? Halak?

Goaltending is one of the problems...

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

You're pretty much just paid by TSN to hang out on a forum right?

hey if the sun or the free press hadn't stopped their live blogs I wouldn't even be here right now would I? I'm here on my own free will, and Frosty had to bail from the chat early because he heard that his father isn't doing so well.

Edited by iHeart

3 minutes ago, iHeart said:

hey if the sun or the free press hadn't stopped their live blogs I wouldn't even be here right now would I? I'm here on my own free will, and Frosty had to bail from the chat early because he heard that his father isn't doing so well.

Im not knockin it... its a good gig.

I"'m getting some laughs off of here tonight...keep it up.

No future with the Jets so Hutch, Staf, Burmi and Thorbs to the Moose and call up Tanev, Comrie, Lemieux and Connor.

Not making the playoffs so we might as well see what those guys can do...

TUP,

I have stated megatimes that I think Helle is probably our goalie of the future but he is playing inconsistent right now. I can live with it. I have been saying since TC that Comrie should get a look around the ASG but Hutch's play has made me change my mind.

22 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How's Toronto's rebuild going? Are they in Year Six?

Technically the rebuild probably started with the Ladd trade. Trade Maurice for Babcock. It would make a huge difference 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Then be prepared to lose more than we win. Our D zone play is awful. Helle wasn't good but 2 of those he was left on an island.  

A 500 career coach will always be a 500 career coach. 

We could have Scotty Bowman as coach and this team will lose more than win for the rest of the season.

Their NZ play is more of a concern to me to be honest but D zone play isn't good either.

Penalty after penalty after penalty really helps though...

Words heard from my better half after they scored the 6th goal... "Jesus effing Ch$%#t, are they even trying? I thought you said the Isles weren't a very good team? This is effin pathetic!!!"