Game 30 : NY Post @ Winnipeg Sun

He is underachieving like most of the Isles' team...what a glorious contract he signed though. They let Okposo go and signed Ladd and saved 1/2m a year. Okposo has 17 points on a poor Sabres' team and is on pace for 56 points this year AND is 3 years younger than Ladd. Hey Snow, good move.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Ladd only has 6 total points this season!

that's 1 million dollars a point!  So glad that he's on the Islanders.  How dense are they?  Meanwhile, I don't see too many people laughing at Montreal anymore for signing Radulov.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

20 hours ago, Goalie said:

Rangers are faster and better than the Jets and the Jets like most of the west this year suck balls against the faster Eastern teams. Rangers win. 

I'm going to try and put a positive spin on this...

Didn't you also predict that the Jets would get crushed on their road trip through St. Louis and Chicago?  Hopefully they surprise us again.

Scheifele is apparently on the ice this morning, so that may be a good sign.  Unfortunately, Burmi is too.

Some talk Montreal has interest in Burmi 

Laine Scheif Ehlers 

Connor Little wheeler 

Perreault Lowry Stafford (if he has to play play him on his proper side) 

Tanev Copp Dano. 

But Maurice over thinks things 

Thorburn over Copp and Connor is an absolute joke 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Wow.  I know they've been hurt down the middle recently, but are they really that desperate?

Make it happen Chevy.

Does Montreal have the 2 pucks required. Perhaps reuniting him with some Russian players like Radulov Emelin etc helps? I dunno 

Edited by Goalie

30 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

One small complaint about the lineup ... Conner should play instead of Staff but I guess we'll have to endure ...

Regardless of what a lot of posters think about Stafford, no way do you make him a healthy scratch especially if you are trying to unload him (which I'm not even convinced the Jets are!)