Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

US Politics

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

A very excellent Thread on FBI, DOJ and trump.

 

 

Or use Threader for a more eye friendly way to read through this monster thread:

 

https://threader.app/thread/1097539215800352768

 

 

Trump very often projects his own transgressions on to others.  There was an issue with the FBI but it was a small anti-Clinton group in the NY office who were right with Rudy that were the issue.  Its amazing really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-02-08 at 8:12 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Gotta Say- I LOVE Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 

 

 

She is awesome. 

LOL - she's awesome if you can't do math, and blindly accept the steady stream of BS coming out of her mouth.  Her base is radicalized just like Trump's though, so no matter what stupidity comes out of her mouth, just like Trump, she's guaranteed a sea of trained clapping seals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

LOL - I remember they also didn't like George Bush very much, and thousands even took to writing letters to US citizens begging them to vote for John Kerry.  I remember Paul McCartney at a concert in the US during the US presidential race in 2004 sang "Let it Be...Kerry" and was almost booed off the stage.  Bottom line - Americans don't like to be told who to vote for by foreigners, even legends like Paul McCartney.  I am not sure why no one seems to have learned this yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - she's awesome if you can't do math, and blindly accept the steady stream of BS coming out of her mouth.  Her base is radicalized just like Trump's though, so no matter what stupidity comes out of her mouth, just like Trump, she's guaranteed a sea of trained clapping seals.

The best part about her is how she ties the alt right up in knots to where they post totally wild criticism on message boards like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The best part about her is how she ties the alt right up in knots to where they post totally wild criticism on message boards like this.

LOL - no the best part is the uber-sanctimonious posts from the alt-left trying to defend this fart in a glove when she is called out.  Here's a video that I know the brain-washed base won't watch:

The part that kind of freaked me out was at 7:16.  AOC either deliberately lies, or just totally exposes her ignorance to Stephen Colbert about tax rates during Eisenhower, and instead of calling her out, he just says "wow".  I like Stephen Colbert.  I've been to one of his live shows.  I think he's a smart guy.  Why would a smart guy like him roll over instead of calling her out on something she said that is so insanely stupid?  Something smells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blue_gold_84 said:

Image result for it's funny because it's true

It's true also that she really doesn't know what she is talking about.  That's the not so funny part.  And she seems to really want to jump on every virtue-signaling bandwagon possible, including getting caught in the latest fake racial hate crime perpetrated by Jussie Smollet.  She was virtue-signaling on Twitter about this attack, along with a few other gullible Dems, and now has to eat crow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - no the best part is the uber-sanctimonious posts from the alt-left trying to defend this fart in a glove when she is called out.  Here's a video that I know the brain-washed base won't watch:

The part that kind of freaked me out was at 7:16.  AOC either deliberately lies, or just totally exposes her ignorance to Stephen Colbert about tax rates during Eisenhower, and instead of calling her out, he just says "wow".  I like Stephen Colbert.  I've been to one of his live shows.  I think he's a smart guy.  Why would a smart guy like him roll over instead of calling her out on something she said that is so insanely stupid?  Something smells.

nah, the best part is still the alt right going insane over her and looking for silly videos to post to help support their position.  If she's such a nothing, why are you all so scared of her?? lol  If you werent so obnoxiously biased you would point out how often the alt right takes her statements and twists them or out right lies about them.  You might further discuss the fact that the gap between rich and poor continues to grow and many of her ideas have merit.

A conservative who gives a **** would do that.  A blindly devoted Trump-ite wouldn't.  Quite frankly, gun control, universal health care, climate change action are all things that are going to happen no matter how much the alt right stomps their feet or lies about it and tries to create scary boogiemen out of progressive ideas.  And the absurdly rich can afford to be taxed to pay for it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

It's true also that she really doesn't know what she is talking about.  That's the not so funny part.  And she seems to really want to jump on every virtue-signaling bandwagon possible, including getting caught in the latest fake racial hate crime perpetrated by Jussie Smollet.  She was virtue-signaling on Twitter about this attack, along with a few other gullible Dems, and now has to eat crow.

This is really low and gross.  People like you who are attacking those who defended someone why, by all accounts, was a victim come across as relishing in the fact it wasnt true.  Like it never happens.  What planet do you live on?   How much joy do you take in the fact this idiot has hurt the cause for legitimate victims?  Knock it off.

Virtue-signalling.  Good God.  Defending victims of racist and homophobic attacks is virtue signalling?  You know that sounds a lot like you support attacks based on those things, right?  Super gross.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernie's all in: https://www.apnews.com/fe9a5d1194c24ca7a826652f0c63187e

Quote

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose insurgent 2016 presidential campaign reshaped Democratic politics, announced Tuesday that he is running for president in 2020.

“Our campaign is not only about defeating Donald Trump,” the 77-year-old self-described democratic socialist said in an email to supporters. “Our campaign is about transforming our country and creating a government based on the principles of economic, social, racial and environmental justice.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

nah, the best part is still the alt right going insane over her and looking for silly videos to post to help support their position. 

I don't know where these "silly videos" you speak of are, or who on the "alt-right" is making them, but the fact is, she tells a ton of lies.  Even the WaPo called her out on it.  Are they now "alt-right" too?  That's the part that galls me.  Why is it that everyone is so scared to call her out?  Is it because they are immediately jumped on by AOC fanatics, as loyal and crazy as MAGA people?  That must be it, as there can be no other reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is really low and gross. 

I concur.  It was low and gross of the Democrats to jump on this fake attack and try and score points.  Just pathetic.

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

People like you who are attacking those who defended someone why, by all accounts, was a victim come across as relishing in the fact it wasnt true. 

I am not "relishing it wasn't true", I am angry that these fake hate crimes keep happening, and the Democrat morons keep jumping on them.  No accountability.  What's gross is that you are seemingly defending this nonsense.  And that's shame on you.  If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters

 

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

 What planet do you live on?   How much joy do you take in the fact this idiot has hurt the cause for legitimate victims?  Knock it off.

You "knock it off".  Enough nonsensical virtue-signalling.  You aren't helping here.

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Virtue-signalling.  Good God.  Defending victims of racist and homophobic attacks is virtue signalling? 

That's not what happened.  It wasn't defense, it was jumping on a bandwagon before all facts were known.  And it's happening more and more.  Time to put a stop to it, and start punishing the transgressors.

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You know that sounds a lot like you support attacks based on those things, right?  Super gross.  

This is horribly unfair, and a super-gross comment by you.  Just sad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

It's true also that she really doesn't know what she is talking about.  That's the not so funny part.  And she seems to really want to jump on every virtue-signaling bandwagon possible, including getting caught in the latest fake racial hate crime perpetrated by Jussie Smollet.  She was virtue-signaling on Twitter about this attack, along with a few other gullible Dems, and now has to eat crow.

Jesus... what the **** is wrong with you?  why would you defend that ****?

 

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Good for old man Bernie.  It will be fun to see the Democratic establishment and inside elite assassinate him again like in 2016.

You're going full Lyle E. Style here.

You never to go full Lyle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I don't know where these "silly videos" you speak of are, or who on the "alt-right" is making them, but the fact is, she tells a ton of lies.  Even the WaPo called her out on it.  Are they now "alt-right" too?  That's the part that galls me.  Why is it that everyone is so scared to call her out?  Is it because they are immediately jumped on by AOC fanatics, as loyal and crazy as MAGA people?  That must be it, as there can be no other reason.

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

I concur.  It was low and gross of the Democrats to jump on this fake attack and try and score points.  Just pathetic.

I am not "relishing it wasn't true", I am angry that these fake hate crimes keep happening, and the Democrat morons keep jumping on them.  No accountability.  What's gross is that you are seemingly defending this nonsense.  And that's shame on you.  If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters

 

You "knock it off".  Enough nonsensical virtue-signalling.  You aren't helping here.

That's not what happened.  It wasn't defense, it was jumping on a bandwagon before all facts were known.  And it's happening more and more.  Time to put a stop to it, and start punishing the transgressors.

This is horribly unfair, and a super-gross comment by you.  Just sad.  

You're transparent as transparent can be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I concur.  It was low and gross of the Democrats to jump on this fake attack and try and score points.  Just pathetic.

I am not "relishing it wasn't true", I am angry that these fake hate crimes keep happening, and the Democrat morons keep jumping on them.  No accountability.  What's gross is that you are seemingly defending this nonsense.  And that's shame on you.  If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters

 

You "knock it off".  Enough nonsensical virtue-signalling.  You aren't helping here.

That's not what happened.  It wasn't defense, it was jumping on a bandwagon before all facts were known.  And it's happening more and more.  Time to put a stop to it, and start punishing the transgressors.

This is horribly unfair, and a super-gross comment by you.  Just sad.  

 

This reminds me of the time grandpa forgot to take his meds and sat infront of fox news all day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Jesus... what the **** is wrong with you?  why would you defend that ****?

Exactly!  What the **** is wrong with anyone that would defend fake racial hate crimes???  It's super-gross, and disgusting.  I don't think that you need to swear about it though to get your point across, you just lower yourself to the level of the Democrats defending this nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blue_gold_84 said:

Using a source like Zero Hedge... Super legit.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

 

LOL - and of course, attack the messenger, not the message.  What else is new.  Did you bother to even read the story, or just go straight to the alt-left talking point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...