Game 5 : Oil Wells @ All Is Well - Heritage Classic

46 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

My guess is Chevy and crew are showcasing him as a line number 1 winger to illustrate his stock as he'll be part of the Trouba trade package. 

Well, put Stu and Chiarot as the 1st pairing D men and Burmi on the 1st line too!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

it only happens on random pages.  For instance now it's not doing it, but if I go to another thread suddenly the page starts cycling upwards.  Real weird.

It usually happens with a large picture in a tweet in one of the posts. 

Basically the page loads first, then it sets the position of your first unread post.  The twitter content however is embedded different and loads after that, so if there is a long picture in it, your positioning gets offset. 

Just now, Rich said:

It usually happens with a large picture in a tweet in one of the posts. 

Basically the page loads first, then it sets the position of your first unread post.  The twitter content however is embedded different and loads after that, so if there is a long picture in it, your positioning gets offset. 

oh ok

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No different than the Jets today looking like the Lightning or Leafs with mostly blue home unis. The old/new look is very, very  good for me.

No doubt it's better than the current whites just too similar but as you say, you can only do so much when so many have that colour scheme. Oilers short pushback but the Jets are doing there own pushing now ...