CFL BC @ Ottawa Thurs. Aug 25

Mr Dee

29 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I've seen the blood clot thing happen twice on International flights, freaked me out enough to do some research on it.  Would a torn ACL not prevent him from standing properly?  Odd that the trainer didn't catch it the first time.

Actually, I thought it was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.  It's happened before and I did some research on it.  Watch him fall - back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left...

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Why did we cut Lattanzio?  I think he has more sacks in this game than both our DTs combined this season .

No kidding, I don't think they even kept him a year, cut him after TC didn't they?  He looks like Lyle Alzado.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

4 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Why did we cut Lattanzio?  I think he has more sacks in this game than both our DTs combined this season .

That's what I came here to ask. Right passport and is a wrecking ball out there. The guy didn't even get a chance

Edited by Judd

7 minutes ago, Judd said:

That's what I came here to ask. Right passport and is a wrecking ball out there. The guy didn't even get a chance

And yet look at their run defense... 

Anyway, when Ottawa kicked that field goal I said they did just enough to lose. Let's see. 

10 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Just watching Harris. What. A. Quarterback. Wow. He has developed into one of the best I've seen in years. The RedBlacks are a totally different team with him playing rather than Burris.

he has his moments. But that sack he took during that last drive on 2nd down, might have been the worst decision I've seen this year. Had plenty of time to throw it away and he just didn't. Held on for some reason. That basically sealed the game for the lions.