Our Goalies

Ducky

Just now, Ducky said:

The Jets are ranked 26th in goaltending in the league.

22nd overall in points but have played more games than every team below them.

I can't believe some people don't think the goalies need to be better.

Everybody thinks the goaltending needs to be better.  You're the only one that thinks its the only problem.

Oh that and 'injuries'...

Injuries were a problem and you are blind if you think they weren't. At least you are agreeing the goaltending needs to get better. The PK is vastly improved over the last 3 or 4 games. They have most of the players back and getting some time to practice it.

9 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Everybody thinks the goaltending needs to be better.  You're the only one that thinks its the only problem.

Oh that and 'injuries'...

You keep saying this but I have never said that and you can't find anywhere that I have so you are mistaken or lying.

Just now, Goalie said:

Lol. We played Montreal ahl team last night.  Injuries aren't a problem... they are an EXCUSE 

they are  a reason...we didn't play any teams and win when we were injured? Chicago firing their coach? Didn't we shut them out or beat them badly with a decimated lineup?

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

they are  a reason...we didn't play any teams and win when we were injured? Chicago firing their coach? Didn't we shut them out or beat them badly with a decimated lineup?

Ya 2 0 and helle stood on his head. Difference is Montreal ahl team shows more structure and discipline