Loffler and frederick.

wbbfan

8 minutes ago, blitzmore said:

In your opinon...I thought he played quite well in at least a couple of games.

He has some good games. He is a terrible tackler and sometimes gives up some big gains because of it.

Macho Harris yuck. Really like the Shayon Green signing, though

Agree Ripper. But  I'm not too excited about Macho Harris

I don't remember Harris being very good last year. His attempted decapitation of Cotton is the play that sticks out in my mind. Missed a kill shot and gave up an extra 20 or so yards.

One thing about Macho is from time to time he does lay out some big hits

Macho must be a Richie Hall addition, god knows the scouts couldn't find him.

Harris is Kuale II. Gives up coverage and the tackle trying to blow someone one up. Too much risk for reward. 

Yikes. Macho Harris is quite bad.

If Macho Harris is on this team come the start of the regular season, that's a massive fail by our scouts.

Thats funny when I first saw thread title I thought macho hIArris yuck, was even going to simply put YUCK. As my whole post. But I sees u beat me to It

I sincerely, with every fibre of my bean, hope this Macho Harris signing is just a case of a it happens to be recognizable TCF

Likes to go for the intimidating hit and will occasionally fail to wrap up properly when dropping his shoulder into the ballcarrier. ... Plays a flashy, emotional game and can get carried away on the field, drawing penalties.

From the day we signed him thread, and his nfl scout report. Go back to the riders forum and look up the posts about him. Or re watch games of his and actually watch him not the ball. A guy like him has a role on the team imop. And can have a positive impact. But in limited action and specific packages / back up on defense. He is who he is. A younger more athletic terry ray with out the savoy decision making and discipline. 

11 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

I think it's very important for the Bombers to keep Green around.  This way, they won't have to guess who's going to go out there and take a dumb penalty at the worst possible moment.

lol we allways have to have one on the roster dont we? To be fair he did it once though. 

46 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

lol we allways have to have one on the roster dont we? To be fair he did it once though. 

We had enough time and were able to score a TD after that boneheaded play but can you imagine if that had cost us a game? One of the stupidest, most selfish things I have ever seen on a football field.

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

From the day we signed him thread, and his nfl scout report. Go back to the riders forum and look up the posts about him. Or re watch games of his and actually watch him not the ball. A guy like him has a role on the team imop. And can have a positive impact. But in limited action and specific packages / back up on defense. He is who he is. A younger more athletic terry ray with out the savoy decision making and discipline. 

I can't hear Terry Ray's name mentioned without thinking of that hit he laid on Pat Woodcock. Macho Harris wishes he could do that.  I'm no fan of Harris, I hope the emergence of Loffler keeps him out of the lineup for good. 

Just now, BattleLevel said:

I can't hear Terry Ray's name mentioned without thinking of that hit he laid on Pat Woodcock. Macho Harris wishes he could do that.  I'm no fan of Harris, I hope the emergence of Loffler keeps him out of the lineup for good. 

yeah the vomit comet. Every defensive player dreams of hits like that. Hardest hit ive ever seen in the cfl. Because of his play on teams when macho is healthy im sure he will get up on the roster but another game or two like last week and loffler will be locked in imop.

That one series where Frederick blew up Watson on the screen and then destroyed Adjei or whatever his name is on second down really set the tone.  And Loffler crushing Bowman later on.  Both guys provided some balls to a defense that has been playing like eunuchs for far too long.

5 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

I think it's very important for the Bombers to keep Green around.  This way, they won't have to guess who's going to go out there and take a dumb penalty at the worst possible moment.

He took 1 bad penalty. Brendan Morgan takes 1 dumb penalty on special teams per play 

11 hours ago, BattleLevel said:

Same here.  I couldn't stand Pat Woodcock, so I loved that hit even more.

I was in BC watching the game in my hotel lounge... I jumped up and yelled whooooooooo, when Ray made contact.  No one else was watching, of course, so they thought I was nuts.

5 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Exaggerate much. In the 6 games the Bombers have played Morgan has taken 2 penalties total.

That can't be right since Morgan gets ripped on by O'shea quite a bit on special teams.  He's the guy O'shea really lays in to. 2 penalties seems doubtful 

1 hour ago, blitzmore said:

Well not only is your original post your opinion....I see you are prone to exaggeration. 

Those arent my opinions. Those are all other people. Ranging from fans of other teams, this team, to NFL Scouts. 

On August 1, 2016 at 6:51 PM, wbbfan said:

He has some good games. He is a terrible tackler and sometimes gives up some big gains because of it.

Macho Harris yuck. Really like the Shayon Green signing, though

Agree Ripper. But  I'm not too excited about Macho Harris

I don't remember Harris being very good last year. His attempted decapitation of Cotton is the play that sticks out in my mind. Missed a kill shot and gave up an extra 20 or so yards.

One thing about Macho is from time to time he does lay out some big hits

Macho must be a Richie Hall addition, god knows the scouts couldn't find him.

Harris is Kuale II. Gives up coverage and the tackle trying to blow someone one up. Too much risk for reward. 

Yikes. Macho Harris is quite bad.

If Macho Harris is on this team come the start of the regular season, that's a massive fail by our scouts.

Thats funny when I first saw thread title I thought macho hIArris yuck, was even going to simply put YUCK. As my whole post. But I sees u beat me to It

I sincerely, with every fibre of my bean, hope this Macho Harris signing is just a case of a it happens to be recognizable TCF

Likes to go for the intimidating hit and will occasionally fail to wrap up properly when dropping his shoulder into the ballcarrier. ... Plays a flashy, emotional game and can get carried away on the field, drawing penalties.

On 02/08/2016 at 3:43 PM, Goalie said:

That can't be right since Morgan gets ripped on by O'shea quite a bit on special teams.  He's the guy O'shea really lays in to. 2 penalties seems doubtful 

The CFL Media website has post game stats for each. I looked through each game - 2 penalties - one each in the past 2 games.

I'm honestly surprised since tsn mentioned last week that Morgan takes lots of special teams penalties. They made a point of talking about O'shea ripping in to Morgan on the sidelines and said that's happened more than once this season 

Edited by Goalie