Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Nope they are not making any decisions for ZC.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
If true, offer off the table and collude with the other 31 teams to not offer him anything. One can dream. 🙂
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
I think it's a hybrid of this. They acknowledge they have issues but believe the existing crew will work through them and will get them to a better spot referencing years previous as proof.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Yup I'm not sure who is suggesting otherwise?
-
Bombers at TiCats early chat
What, the WBB club doesn't listen to our wisdom? Shocked.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Well he is in his 38th year. Get better soon Zach. Like I’m usually asked to do, I’ll show myself out.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Wash your mouth out with soap, preferably Zest.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Pitch and catch. Boom.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
What would I do if I were the Argos? Cry? Wonder why me?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
And/or watch the interview Matt Dunnigan and family did with TSN sometime ago on the effects CTE continues to have on him and his family. It was very moving.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Imho all Milt is doing is offering his opinion up from a caring point of view. I think it's obvious that Milt is not intimate with the details, ZC is not obligated to listen to him but eyes don't lie in what ZC has endured over his career. I don't see how it's meant to hurt him or his family but that's just me.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm thinking it's more Milt has strong care and concern for ZC's long-term health than getting his likes up but that's just my guess.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
What intrigues me about this conversation is some say don’t get in a tizzy about players like JT way down the totem pole of importance, focus more on your top 10-15 players. I get that in the sense that your team is as good as your top 5 players are. If my 5 best players play better than your top five best players, I will usually win. However what i’m also hearing is we have a serious problem pressuring the opposition QB and protecting our own QB. So in terms of our trenches, specifically on the D side, should not our starting NT (knowing it’s not the only positional D issue on this team e.g WJ floating around freelancing with little impact) be in our top 10-15 best players? Might it be something we invest in more knowing it may take away from another area? Just a thought from an armchair pretend GM.
-
Bombers at TiCats early chat
Yup no matter the situation always repping our colors wherever I go. 🙂
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
From my layperson's eyes, Strev looks uncomfortable when he drops back and goes thru his reads, is it confidence, pass protection, injury all the above?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm sensing the cliche's will be coming out in full force this week i.e., doing some soul searching, looking for answers, I believe in this team, this lockerroom, need to take a good hard look in the mirror, we need to play better etc etc We're 6 and 6, the season is obviously not lost yet, we're not firing anyone at this stage probably not even sitting any starter but status quo keep the course is I think being legitimately challenged at this point.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I didn't see any of his work in TC but did watch his very small body of work in the 2024 GC and was intrigued?
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
And I’ll joke around contributing nothing other than my charming personality and making the coaches veins pulsate in their foreheads when I offer up my football ‘opinions’.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
If you did a breakdown of every D player from game tape i’m wondering how JT would score out?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Exactly. If he shits the bed, you release him or put him back to strictly short yardage. We got a glimpse of him in a real game at last years GC. Let’s see more even if he didn’t perform as well we hoped for at tc and preseason. I don’t think there is much to lose, it’s not like our QB cupboard is fully stocked.
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
With @TBURGESS as the contract specialist.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
I believe it’s you’re a joke not your a joke coming from me who makes multiple grammatical errors daily. Love you @Booch please be gentle.
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
Well Jim Barker for one. Wait a sec . . .
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
It seems the closest we get to it is throwing a screen.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Hope you’re right about the Elk game cuz the fam and I will be attending that one. Just make the damn playoffs?