Everything posted by White Out
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Walters is absolutely skating free from shared blame, agreed. Our receivers are garbage.
-
Osh is a Legend
We can't all be hapless sycophants worshipping at the alter of "stable and mediocre"
-
Osh is a Legend
Makes sense. He's been a failure as a coach so far.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Defending Strev has become a religion for some people, because God forbid Nichols is actually a better option
-
Osh is a Legend
As much as I want him gone, I don't get that Vibe. It's just more of the same old bulshit from him. Aw jeez shucks crap.
-
Osh is a Legend
From 5-0 to 5-7. Nothing to see here 😂. Wow.
-
Osh is a Legend
How much blame do we attribute to the head coach when the team completely implodes like this halfway through the season?
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
There's a lot about this team right now that's inexcusable. McGuire actually showed something granted it was only a couple of days oh, but he has great mechanics and looks like he can stretch the field. Our defense plays a butter soft zone, Bighill has gone from invisible to. Ring a liability. Jefferson is invisible and a non factor. Our best hope is to play sask in the semi, steal a win, and hope for the best in the west final. But at this point we need a miracle to win the championship. It's simple stunning how fast we fell apart.
-
3 stars plus hh stumped
Loved to see strevelers heart and compete... But that wont win games.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
I genuinely feel bad for our fanbase. Every year I wonder why people come back. Why ticket sales don't plummet. This organization doesn't deserve us. Seeing all the infighting over obvious losers like hall lapo and a clueless coach like mos is sad. Why the **** was streveler out there? Hurt, hobbled, can't throw a pass and mos shoves him out there. Brainless.
- Osh is a Legend
-
Osh is a Legend
The defense was terrible tonight. Let's not pretend otherwise. BLM passed at will.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
1 we aren't playing Hamilton 2 we are struggling and have been benefactors of Calgary unforced mistakes
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Man when we lose this I'm going to be pissed
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
We are playing like garbage and Calgary likely stops giving us freebies.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Should be 14 3. D is abysmal. Again. Welcome back Richie
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Oh Jesus I'm 20 feet from MOS.
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
I'll say this now before the game starts and perhaps goes badly, happy I went. Always good to be in Blue
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
Rain forecast has been downgraded from 30% to 20%
-
Osh is a Legend
Surely there's a div2 coach out there with a great football mind. Why do we have to keep recycling **** coaches?
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
How much rain are we talkin?
-
GDT: Bombers at Stamps
I hope for 2 things, 1 no rain 2 bomber win.
-
Osh is a Legend
According to the poll, people here want MOS back, even if we don't make the Grey Cup. It's bizarre to me, I don't get it, but, that's the opinion here. It is what it is.
-
Week Of Bombers @ Stamps
Realistically it's going to be hard to finish 1st, but, I'd like to see us win out against Calgary to get home field. Maybe BC and Edmonton do us all a favour who knows. i got really great sets behind the Bomber bench and so if things go to **** I can at least tell MOS to get his head out of his ass and get new coordinators.
-
Osh is a Legend
No way, me too. We can shout at MOS together if we lose? 😂