Tiger-Cats @ Larks.

Zontar

I get why Khari took out Adams to play Schilz to get him in the game but Adams still needs to be sharp for the playoffs. Also IMO, if a coach takes the foot off the gas & starts treating games as not being important enough to win & they lose... all the momentum that has built up is lost. I think it's a big mistake to rest so many starters especially in the 17th game of the season. maybe you can do that in the 18th game but not the 17th & at home. 

25 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Connell probably next to be moved to head coach. Condell 

their passing routes look interesting you can actually see two receivers opening a spot for the third guy

Interviewed in MTL last year. Kavis found him unsatisfactory. 

Dustin Nielsen comments about getting Antonio Pipkin some playing time. Dunigan says there's no needs because the chance of him ever coming in because of injuries to Adams & Schilz is practically nil. I agree with Matty on this one. Besides, every time Pipkin does play he screws up big time so why put the game at risk? Surprised Khari still has him on the roster. 

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Dustin Nielsen comments about getting Antonio Pipkin some playing time. Dunigan says there's no needs because the chance of him ever coming in because of injuries to Adams & Schilz is practically nil. I agree with Matty on this one. Besides, every time Pipkin does play he screws up big time so why put the game at risk? Surprised Khari still has him on the roster. 

Man you can be negative on QBs. Streveler was obviously very banged up last week but you dumped and continue to dump all over him and now this. Khari must see something in him or he would have released him. 

10 minutes ago, J5V said:

Man you can be negative on QBs. Streveler was obviously very banged up last week but you dumped and continue to dump all over him and now this. Khari must see something in him or he would have released him. 

Name me one game where Pipkin has played well or actually went in & won a game on his own? Remember his fumble on the goal line in BC where he cost the Als the game? I get he was nervous but he had to make that play. Other qbs thrive under pressure. Forget Streveler, I won't get into it with you. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Okay, you got me. You win the Prize.  

Some how, some way these kids made it to pro ball. With a guy like Khari in Montreal he could bring Pipkin along as he obviously has some athleticism. The same with Streveler. With the proper guidance he could be a fine QB in this league. They're not very good right now, I'll give you that, but there's potential there. 

8 minutes ago, J5V said:

Some how, some way these kids made it to pro ball. With a guy like Khari in Montreal he could bring Pipkin along as he obviously has some athleticism. The same with Streveler. With the proper guidance he could be a fine QB in this league. They're not very good right now, I'll give you that, but there's potential there. 

Khari & all coaches on every team are very busy. They don't have the time to be teachers & can only do so much. These qbs attend film sessions & are at practice everyday. They are expected to know the playbook cold.  But the coaches priorities are to win games. They can't spoon feed young players & they need to put in the time to get better. Which means hours of work off & on the practice field. Yeah, they can develop qbs to a point but it's also up to a player to pick things up on his own. Just like a teacher in school can only bring their students along so much. Work ethic, intelligence, studying & talent also come into play as well. In the end, they have to make it on their own. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27