Everything posted by GCn20
-
2026 Bombers Season
I'm not buying the guys are tired excuse. They've had 2 bye weeks already. Need to pare down the playbook.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
The big advantage with ZC in there, is that he and Condell worked on this playbook all season to match Zac's strengths and preferences. That should give it a bump.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Yea...I'm not sure exactly why this was done either. Makes no sense. Maybe the players are out doing some kind of team bonding thing today. I know that in years past they've taken practice days and had family day bbqs and stuff like that. Milt used to fly his family in for them.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
No hate from me either. Luv ya Booch. I just like to pluck feathers just like you do. Its the wild west commentary wise is why.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I never said you have an agenda, I have said that about others tho. I dont doubt it's possible that what you have indicated may have occurred, I just take issue with it being presented as fact. Pure 100% speculation.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
You are literally flailing here....OUCH. You should stop now, your cred is taking a big hit on this one.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
What a crock of BS. This is your fall back every time you wanna make **** up. Maybe that is how it happened, but all 3 men say it isn't. I guess they are all liars now too. Honestly man....quit making **** up. If you have inside access, as you say, I am pretty sure they would never give it you again if you go around shooting your mouth off about it. Therefore, I call BS. Also, if it happened the way you say not a single other person would know about it other than JT, MOS, and KW. That's how it would be done, no other way because that is professionalism. There is zero chance some guy, even if he was a team mate, would know about this. ZERO CHANCE. Just through the perpetuation of this rumor you are calling all 3 of these guys either unprofessional or liars. I highly doubt that is the case. You can scream from the rooftops that you have "inside sources" but the probability of any inside source knowing directly about this is near zero, the probability of someone knowing directly about this and then sharing the information to someone with loose lips....ZERO. You are just hurting your own cred by doubling down on the accuracy of your careless comment. Trust me, you will not sell this to anyone here. What you are trying to sell is that one of these 3 men were openly discussing this with players in the locker room. NEVER. There is absolutely no way that KW or MOS are discussing anything with anyone of how they arrive at decisions on players. There is absolutely no way JT is telling stories about how his boss was forced into retiring him. I mean c'mon man. If you do, in fact, have a source in the locker room he is giving you cock and bull information. Let's just say for a moment this source of yours actually exists. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he is just stringing you along and using you as a conduit to smear MOS. That seems 100x more probable than anyone actually knowing this first hand.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
After looking into it, and so that this patently false narrative stops, Jake Thomas wanted to play another year but MOS advised him that he should transition to coaching as there was an availability. Jake took the hint and went into coaching. Walters, nor anyone else, forced JT or MOS into this decision.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
They are not in the same situation at all. Despite the doom and gloom around here we aren't a winless club that is out of the playoff race. Completely made up narrative. There have been zero media reports suggesting this. Booch this is a pretty low way of trying to reinforce your point. No it doesn't for everyone. For many though it is a strong indicator. You are responding to a made up narrative that there are absolutely zero reports of this happening. Are we now just going to make up **** around here to smear MOS? This is getting silly.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Being 0-7 with a team you personally built and then tossing players overboard because you need someone to blame because you kept the wrong QB and coordinators isn't having stones it's a desperate attempt to keep your job. Just saying. I hope MOS is never in that position, but if he ever is I suspect he would act similarly. All DOA coaches do.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Look it's happening right across the league because of one year contracts. Nobody is coaching up players anymore. I'm not going to defend the errors of MOS that make a bad situation worse, but anyone thinking that he is holding back talent is mistaken. We are not seeing year one development of players anymore league wide. Talent needs to come in and push down the door. We haven't seen it happen in quite some time. What do you mean IF Walters can't make the big boy decisions? He has clearly proven he can't. There isn't another GM in this league that doesn't save their coaches from themselves except for the guys wearing both hats and how does that turn out. NOT GOOD. Coaches and GM think differently and it's the GM's job to actually think differently and not be in lock step all the time with the coach. A GM cannot have the same biases on roster construction as the coach otherwise the pendulum will ALWAYS swing too far in one direction. There are very few coaches that make good GMs and vice versa and there is a reason for that.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Baloney, that is a myth you have created and are trying to perpetuate. We have had several players over the past few years latch onto other teams across the league after being cut here and then they have also released them. I guess everybody's wrong about them.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Totally agree. The leadership in the locker room is bupkus right now. Completely agree. The only area we have been finding talent consistently is in the secondary. Other than that, with the exception of Schoen, we have not been able to recruit any IMPs that move the needle whatsoever. Like nothing. 1 guy in the last 5 years. That's horrible. If any of our cuts went elsewhere and been an impact player I could blame it on coaching but they haven't . Not a single one, and before anyone jumps in and says that other teams cuts aren't brought in either and become impact players, OH YES THEY HAVE. All teams go over other teams cuts and many are added to other teams across the league and eventually become really good players. That's how we got Kenny Lawler ffs. Don't give me this crap that MOS blew up their career by not selecting them out of TC.
-
2026 Bombers Season
I think that if you have two players of basically equal talent ANY coach is going to go with intangibles and experience. Our young guys need to push the old guys out and it hasn't happened and I don't believe that it is because MOS is purposely denying a superior talent. I think that if you have two players of basically equal talent ANY coach is going to go with intangibles and experience. Our young guys need to push the old guys out and it hasn't happened and I don't believe that it is because MOS is purposely denying a superior talent.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Who is on the field is up to the coaches. Who they get to pick from is up to the GM. If guys have been here too long, or don't belong, that is 100% on Kyle. GMs all over the league make decisions that their coaches don't like all the time. For some reason KW doesn't seem to get that.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
If it was his entire complexion then no one would worry, some can handle the sun better than others. However, when it's just your shnoz that tends to not be the sun. If Ryan Dinwiddie was walking into my bar while I was leaving and I didn't know him, I would turn around and tell my bouncers discreetly to watch him closely. Just saying.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Yep....my bouncers were instructed to look for the Rudolph's and watch them closely for either over service, or drug taking/selling.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I owned several bars throughout the years, and a big red nosed customer only ever meant two things, they were alkies or cokeheads.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Maybe.. Jaworski, last year, looked like a guy that could play inside or outside on the line but apparently lost weight after his accident. Not sure how big he is now. He may be right back to where he was, and if he is, then i would suspect that he will battle it out with Dixon. Probably, one of our only REAL depth battles we have going on.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Peterson is ok, I really like that Jaworski is back and would rather give him a chance first.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Cocaine will give the Rudolph effect as well. Just saying.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I wish I was
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
Yep...poor work by Walters and the scouts. Our NAT talent has deteriorated badly. Walters just let them walk.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
I don't know why you are defending our scouts and GM's work. It's been awful. Does MOS have flaws as a coach...absolutely....does he have the talent he needs right now...nope. People suggesting that our recruitment and GM work are good are simply doing so with an agenda, because it clearly hasn't been and it is a big part of the problem we are facing right now too. No one is excusing MOS when they say we lack talent. It's not a contest of Walters vs Osh. Both men and their respective departments need to get better....a lot better.
-
Lions @ Bombers: The GDT
How is that polar opposite to our draft strategy which has been BPA with highest upside. yes, we had Danny Mac when we were winning, we also had Rigmaiden and Goveia. Both of the latter became GMs because of their work with us. Now we have Danny Mac out of the trio and we aren't finding enough talent. Like you say 2-3 years can make a huge difference in recruit quality. Further to the point of our talent not ending up elsewhere, every year teams pick up other teams cuts. Ours not so much.