Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart
I thought Fredrick was supposed to start over Adams this week?
-
September 13 practise
Those were still awful choices. The difference is, O'Shea has grown as a coach and is no longer loyal to a fault. He's actually willing to make the decision to put sub par players on the bench.
-
Bombers Trade Willy for DB TJ Heath, Acquire Kevin Glenn
Durant, Nichols and Franklin plus a guy like Burris might have another year in him. All of them will be available with only Winnipeg, Montreal and Sask as possible options. I'm not concerned about the situation with Nichols, I can't imagine that he'll have a lot of suitors. As well he's played, I'd still be hesitant to commit to him before we see how those last six games play out.
-
Nichols vs Glenn
There will definitely come a time when our D has an off day, and its up to our O to go out there and get us a win. Let's just hope that Nichols and co up to snuff when that becomes a necessity.
-
Bombers Trade Willy for DB TJ Heath, Acquire Kevin Glenn
He just needs to get us more players like Loffler, and less like Richards and Waggonner.
-
Nichols vs Glenn
Glenn's performance in the 2012 Grey Cup, was one of the, if not the worst in the last 16 years or so.
-
Nichols vs Glenn
But he'll never win a Grey Cup as a starting QB and that's all that really matters. Like you said, he has problems winning the big game and that trumps all.
-
Bombers Trade Willy for DB TJ Heath, Acquire Kevin Glenn
That contract got us a first round pick and a solid starting DB, if anything it turned out to be a significant asset.
-
Bombers Trade Willy for DB TJ Heath, Acquire Kevin Glenn
Huge trade. I love it, that's a fantastic haul. I wonder if this also frees up some money to sign an impact player like Henoc or Grymes(just theoretically not that we need Grymes).
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
Easily. Everyone kept saying that Clarence was going to get back in the line up next week if smith is out, but i don't believe he will unless Harris plays.
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
We left a lot of points on the field with those missed field goals and Bruce missing that pick six. Good teams win ugly games, and that's what we just did.
- Montreal at BC - Sept. 9
- Montreal at BC - Sept. 9
-
Bombers Clinch playoff berth?
Calgary getting to play them in their last four games should be nice for them. On the positive side, they might get complacent having no real competition for so long before the West Final.
-
Banjo Bowl Pre-Game Thread: Depth Chart, etc
I have faith in our coaching staff, but with that being said, the changes that sparked our turn around were all forced due to injuries(aside from the massive QB change obviously). We still have to see them make the right decisions in terms of who they keep in the lineup, they've definitely gotten better at it this year but it's still a weak point. I'm very interested in what happens when a guy like Macho says hes good to go.
-
Devin Setoguchi
Not that I think you're making it up, but where did you see that in the story? It sounds interesting.
-
Banjo Bowl Pre-Game Thread: Depth Chart, etc
What ever happened to Jeff Keeping? I thought he was supposed to be back in the line up by now.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
They benched Glenn for Cato, and would have to surpass either us or Edmonton. Benching Glenn was Montreal waving the white flag on this season.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
I'm sure the Als and Riders have no issues giving up their QB if it helps them long term. A little different for Winnipeg and Edmonton, being in direct competition with the ARgos for a playoff spot.
-
Week 12 Pick 'Ems
With Ray injured, I'd like to switch my pick to Hamilton for the Toronto/Hamilton game.
-
Why Is Denmark the Odd Man Out?
I can't see them sitting a healthy Ryan Smith. He's a good player. But is Mcduffie really better than Denmark? We have Fogg returning punts already, and can easily get someone to return kicks. I'd rather keep Clarence in the lineup myself.
-
Banjo Bowl
Blah. I don't like the lack of height in our receiving core, but despite his big game I'd still rather see Mcduffie sit than Clarence.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
The Riders are a dumpster fire. Does any player aside from Roosevelt look good over there?
-
Chris Jones Post Game
Mike Kelly 2.0.
-
Labour Day Classic Pre-Game Thread: Depth Chart, etc
That last challenge by Jones was embarrassing. Rider fans will use the refs as a crutch to protect lord Jonsie, but his coaching has been god awful.