Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigblue204

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigblue204

  1. Moxey just needed...8 games....to figure it out I guess. Keep bringing him out and eventually he'll get it together?
  2. Didn't that only come to light when he left the CFL?
  3. This post proves @Noeller point.
  4. ?? There have been weeks where every game was a 1 score game right down to the final whistle. This weeks games were solid, but not at all the best this year.
  5. Redblacks just cant make the plays when they have to. Dropped int. Missed wide open pass. 0 points that should be 14.
  6. Ahhh damn, im pretty sure I missed putting my picks in. If I can still. Ssk Mtl Hamilton
  7. I think the best we can hope for is Bryant going on the 6 game. There's likely a better chance of MOS getting fired than MOS cutting Bryant at this point. It's just not going happen. IF they replace him on the roster, he'll still be on the team whether that's the reserve or the IR. I also agree that the Trinity will be together for at least another 18 months. No chance they get any of them out the door this season.
  8. I really don't want to believe that's what happened. But it's hard to imagine what the game plan was considering how things played out. Like I wrote earlier, I've never seen an OC use the run to set up absolutely nothing. Still running the ball well in the 2nd Q, get to mid field and it's 2nd and 5....just a fantastic time to have back field motion, RPO/PA whatever... something to make the DL think....and condell empties the back field pre snap, BC was showing blitz and Drew never had a chance. If that game wasn't a "see I'm smarter than you!" from Condell than he must have zero feel for football games....and I'm not sure which is worse, but both lead to the same result imo...he can come help me coach a peewee team because that's where he belongs.
  9. I said this game will set the tone for the season. And it has. I definitely enjoyed the past decade of hard nose always fighting Blue Bomber football. That is officially over. They'll be lucky to get to 8 wins....hell im ot sure they will win another game. Condell should be fired for tonight's game plan. Im not sure ive ever seen an OC use the run game to set up absolutely nothing at all. I have so many complaints about the offense that it makes me forget how brutal the defense was. At least Hogan had the excuse that he was a rookie OC. Condell doesn't seem to have any kind of feel for how games are unfolding. Its pathetic MOS doesn't believe in any of his players. The proof is in the pudding. Inside the 5 twice and you walk away with 6...no belief the O can get 7, and no belief that if your O fails the D will hold a rookie qb. Just straight up chicken **** football. Im not even angry, im sad. The golden years are done.
  10. Our OL has me worried with Betts. Bryant has struggled all year, but especially against speed. If Dru has no time, expect INTs.
  11. This game could really set the tone for the rest of the year. No reason they shouldn't get things rolling against their Defense assuming they can shut down their DL.
  12. Again...your quote said Minimum....that's not what a cap is. A cap is a Maximum. Your quote doesn't even support your own argument....even for Canadians because it's not addressing a cap at all. That quote is purely about the minimum (lowest) a player can be paid.
  13. I think you're confusing minimum for cap. Minimum is the lowest he can be paid, not the maximum. Draft picks absolutely have a maximum salary for their 1st contract. I don't think americans do.
  14. Yeah I get that about Vaval and who knows about Texada, but that's an area that wouldn't necessarily hinder the team if the play isn't better than Moxey. But sitting a vet for poor play would send a message to the team and if Texada plays well, then it's a win win.
  15. I'd like one change to the weakest part of our secondary. Moxey is too much of a veteran to be making the mistakes he's making. And I'm not even talking scheme wise, just playing the ball in the air and tackling. I honestly believe he's lost at least some confidence and it's showing in his play. Teams consistently pick on him and he's panicking when the ball is in the air. Giving Vaval or Texada a shot in game should be happening this week.
  16. He did what most Wrs will do. The blocking his ass off comment came from Brady to be fair. Either way, without that blocking the chances of Brady scoring there aren't great, however the field position would have been.
  17. On Bradys 45 yrd td run, Wilson was blocking his ass off. He made a great play there. Condell isnt wrong about that, the reason Brady scored was the down field blocking by Wrs
  18. The players certainly played a roll. But...putting it only on the players just isn't how professional football works. Like any issue, nuance is key.
  19. We know the Oline has a hard time in pass protection...and we've known this for weeks...so we consistently swing our great blocking RB out to WR, and allow one of the best pass rushing DLs in the league make real easy decisions on their assignments....but thats not on coaching? Offense builds momentum by consistently running the ball in the 3rd/4th quarter...dragging the back into the game. And after his best/biggest run of the game he doesnt get another touch. But thats not on coaching? Players were consistently put in positions to be beaten. On offense and defense. The players did themselves no favours either. And made plenty of mistakes. But none of them happened for the 1st time this game, and the coaches seemingly refused to change anything. But thats not on coaching?
  20. Pretenders
  21. That's what I mean, he's not being used in Ott. Their O won't even notice if he's gone. I don't see any other team giving up a big time Rec as it is this year. Geno is our best bet to get a big body WR.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.