Everything posted by Bigblue204
-
Kyle Walters NOT New Guelph AD
People still honestly thought he was going? No way he waits until Jan to decide, that'd be a huge kick in the teeth to the WBB.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
I have a feeling if we sign Dressler Carter wouldn't be an option, not because we couldn't spend on both. But not sure we could sign both, plus a starting Cdn and an impact DL. So I'd rather have Carter over Dressler. But wouldn't be too upset if we got Dressler and not Carter.
-
End Zone Ticket Prices - Too High?
I've sat in a few endzones to watch games, though never at IGF. And I'd never buy a ticket to watch a game from there. Just not my cup of tea, so I agree that the ticket prices are too high in the endzone. But if people are willing to pay.....
-
2016 FREE AGENTS
I agree with what you're saying, except the desperation part. It's not in anyway desperate to go after a proven game breaker like Carter. Maybe going hard after someone like Price or Dressler...but not a guy who is only starting his career and who likely is seeing interest from all CFL teams.
-
2016 FREE AGENTS
I'm guessing there are about 8 other teams interested in Carter as well.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
What? That's exactly what happened in 2011. And they were a mediocre team the second half of that season going up against a team that had just pounded a MTL team in MTL. And it was so damn cold my beer was freezing in the cup.
-
NewsFeed
I still read it. For free. So it doesn't bother me at all.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
yes in the same way the fanbase was eroded in 09 and 10, but as soon as the winning started...guess what happens??
-
2016 FREE AGENTS
I know why haven't they extended a key piece to the Oline....or stabilized our QB situation. God DO SOMETHING WALTERS!!!
-
NI talent?
Way to completely avoid the question!!
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
uhhh...2011 anyone????
-
Fun Thread: Rank the QBs
I didn't write off durain't cause of his injuries...though that helped. I've never thought of him as a great qb. I feel he may be one of the more over rated players.
-
Fun Thread: Rank the QBs
1 - mitchell 2 - Collaros 3 - Burris 4 - Willy 5 - Ray 6 - Reilly 7 - Harris 8 - Durain't 9 - Jennings 10- Glenn 11 - Tate 12 - Nichols 13 - lulay 14 - Cato 15- Crompton 16 - Smith 17 - Masoli 18 - Matthews 19 - MacPherson 20 - Lynch
-
2016 FREE AGENTS
fixed it for you...
-
Nichols signs 1 year deal with Bombers
lol some people just can't be pleased. Solid signing. Glad he know's where his place is on the depth chart.
-
2016 FREE AGENTS
Ben Henaan has been signed by the Colts.
-
Picard Released
Thank you. tired of hearing it was a wasted pick. We drafted someone early that's all. And it's too early to tell if it was a mistake to pick him or not.
-
Picard Released
You're right, nothing at all could change between now and then...nothing at all. We should just fold up now and wait for the draft in 2017.
-
Picard Released
If only there was a draft and free agency right around the corner....
-
It's all going to be alright ...
yes every other team was able to move the ball with a 2nd string qb. But only one team had the misfortune of running the system we ran. As much as the talent of our team effected outcomes. Our system played a larger roll.
-
Stories like this still make me believe in Winnipeg/Blue Bombers
That really is a great story.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
And what about MTL? Dinwiddie is as stamp now right?
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Did I miss Ottawa hiring someone?
-
Mike O'Shea on #QandView
Yup, it's been reported here plenty by posters who go to practice to actually watch. I've also seen it first hand, standing around not even looking at the field. That's why during TC it's best to come here for information. Most of the time the media doesn't do a good enough job. I will say it's likely not that great for the average fan to not get the media coverage all the time. But at the same time, is it any better to the average fan if the reports are all bland and basically crap??
-
NI talent?
What are the expectations of that LB we just signed?