Everything posted by Bigblue204
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
I think I'd take Sinkfield over Sheppard and Davis.
- Loffler's Hit on Duron
-
Week 11 lock of the week
I think I'm out...but just in case. Harris
- Offical GDT: Bombers @ Alouettes August 26
-
Why do people seem to be so unhappy with Orridge?
That's freakin fantastic!!!!
-
Why do people seem to be so unhappy with Orridge?
That's true, but the 3 down/bigger field is the thing that can't be done in madden. I want to play a game with CFL rules as much as CFL players.
-
Why do people seem to be so unhappy with Orridge?
That's a matter of opinion. Also, I don't have an Xbox one soooo I still say BOOOOO! And an EA CFL game would be fantastic!!!
-
Why do people seem to be so unhappy with Orridge?
XBOX one???? BOOOO!!! Nice that it's coming along though!
- CFL BC @ Ottawa Thurs. Aug 25
- CFL BC @ Ottawa Thurs. Aug 25
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
damn it..he's on my fantasy team!!!
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
I believe Hardrick was out there for 2 of the 3 during this streak though. Shoulders are pretty important and can get hurt easily once there is an issue. Giving him another week or two isn't the end of the world.
-
John Chiles Released
I totally agree more size would be nice. But I'd like that size to stay on the field and not spend the majority of his time in the tub like Chiles has. Our scouts have found some decent rec who have put up better #'s than him.
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
can someone post this picture? I can't get onto twitter
-
John Chiles Released
I honestly don't think he plays in the CFL again. Decent receiver but can't stay healthy.
-
John Chiles Released
isn't he hurt?
-
Lock of the Week 10
Bowman
-
Willy for Durant?
I don't get the Cato love. He's looked like hot garbage his last few outings. And how can anyone say he's better than any of our back ups (davis/bennet) we've barely seen either play.
-
Willy for Durant?
yeah older players never retire after being traded to a team they don't want to play for...that never happens....ever.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Not for the bombers he isn't. Especially with his price tag
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
yeah I believe so. But he's been very underwhelming. They showed one play that focused on him last week I think it was and he was very clearly gassed in the first half of the game. He barely even tried on the play. I'm honestly shocked it took this long.
- Riders fined another 5 grand
-
Is It Real?
Should also be noted that they won 3 of those games with a back up QB. 4 rookies in the secondary, and a couple rookie receivers. I don't understand the logic in stating all the issues with the teams they played while at the same time completely ignoring the faults on the bombers roster. I get that the teams they beat weren’t playing with all the players they wanted to be. But the bombers weren’t either. And at the end of the day, none of that matters. They won.
- Lock of the Week 9
-
A place of honor ...
yeah some of the stuff they are calling "trolling" is legit just a different/non green coloured opinion. It's actually sad.