Everything posted by Bomber_fanaddict
-
Training Camp Cuts
But they were the second best team in the league last year. Why replace all that talent?
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Rider fans are now claiming they have the best RB combo in the league..... Best back up QBs and now best RBs. Cant wait until the entire league humiliates them.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Yeah I was a little confused after reading how excited they were. And listening to the Piffles crew in the background on the feed. Our third stringers bust through the line and are all over Harker and he has to ditch the ball and the comment was "good toss away"....🤔
-
2019 Main Training Camp
I echo this. We also dont know if the reciever is running the correct route. Early in a preseason game I tend to put a lot of blame on the receivers and route running. If it's late in he game and the QB is still missing a reciever I tend to blame the QB. All in all another nice win and cant wait to get this season going!
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Wow. Bombers couldnt even gift them a pre season win lmao.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
17 to 85 esq! That was simply beautiful!
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
10/15 163 and 2 TDs and a pick.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Holy F... hes quick!
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
This is like watching the Blair witch project
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
The podcast is fine...the guys talking in the background not so much lol.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Damn I wish Biggy was playing Tomorrow.....
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
TO releases Anthony Coombs...... nit sure if hes worth bringing in another local boy or not? Couldnt hurt.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Why did the Abacus break?
- 2019 Main Training Camp
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Octavio Gonzalez sounds like a Mexican superhero. We should pick him up.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
In other news the Riders have signed QB Danny O'Brien lol
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
As soon as he went down on his own without even getting tackled I figured he was done for the year. Tough break! Hate seeing guys go down like that especially in preseason.
-
Odds and Sods - 2019 X Game - Edmonton at Winnipeg
I said the same about Mike Reilly and hes still around lol.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 1 - Edmonton at Bombers
I thought the Defense (the DBs being the exception) and Special teams played very well The O was meh but I cant recall a Lapo coached offense where they did anything in preseason. He likes to keep his plays a secret until season starts. We also play Edmonton at home in a month so he wasnt about to show much. All in all a much expected win last night.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I'll also take Strevs 1134yrds and 11tds in his rookie season over Fajardonts 400yrds and 4 tds in 3 seasons lol
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Good. Because they are going to need him by week one.
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I believe hes been ar practice a few days....Solo El... hasnt even put pit stick on yet. Nice to see them getting destroyed tonight.
-
GDT Pre-season Game 1 - Edmonton at Bombers
RF.com seem to think it's just "nerves".....yup a guy with that much CFL and NFL exp would be nervous in a preseason game...
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I literally just said that to someone lol
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
The CFL to take over ownership of the Als effective immediately! Wow!