Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Maybe but I also feel like other teams don't do any better so it's all kind of relative. I would like to see the stats on how many players from each draft year are still in the league.
  2. FWIW I think Streveler is still a tools guy. It's just that his main tool (running the ball at his size) is ridiculous
  3. A lot of the time our 3rd string qb has had all the tools but that is it. They end up having to learn how to be a pro QB but never end up getting there. Reading defences, accuracy, putting a nice touch on the ball, making good decisions, throwing the receivers open... Those are all things good QBs do. McGuire seems to not only have the tools but possesses some of those traits. Now like Ripper mentioned, it's about getting to backup QB for next year.
  4. Yep. Everyone makes bad draft picks. But too many can't move past them. That said it's easier to when you have the depth that we have
  5. I think it's the special teams factor. He doesn't play them. And he is falling behind as far as being a consistent receiver. Does he still have potential? Loads. Hope it doesn't bite us. But the roster is an organic thing. We may end up signing a proven Canadian WR somewhere down the line when we need one. But we definitely don't now and we definitely don't need someone who can't help us this year
  6. By raw ability you mean height, right? Haha
  7. Petermann was pretty good too. But yeah it would be cool if Schrot made the team. He might be a diamond in the rough
  8. It will only show the cuts that have been released by the team
  9. If Demski is hurt bad I could see it somewhat
  10. Okay so Woli, Petermann, Demski need to be cut? Just not sure what Coombs could provide us that we don't already have. Nevermind just an open roster spot Wasn't Coombs more of a catch passes out of the backfield kind of guy?
  11. I still don't know how he fits? Oliveira or Augustine would have to be cut, I think
  12. Cut so far today: Bennett, Simonise, Este.
  13. What was he head coach for 1 season? Kavis figured he may as well use his power because a new owner will probably want a fresh start
  14. Ridiculous timing
  15. Gives you an extra DI doesn't it? Bennett plays ST. Can he not come in on offensive or defensive plays?
  16. Will watch once the basketball game is done
  17. I mean, maybe they have the best RBs? Powell is very good. Don't know why they are flexing over a preseason game where they were playing our B/C team defense
  18. https://www.cfl.ca/games/1733/toronto-argonauts-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/?_ga=2.67772690.2065234402.1559958188-389478369.1556238858 This game. Can't find the reference to his tweet or whatever it was
  19. I think it was Josh Bishop that said it
  20. If I could remember his name I would have definitely mentioned it. I just remember he said something like "and this is why the Bombers are terrible all the time"
  21. Yeah I thought a lot of his catches were times he was left open. Didn't really see anything special. Kind of reminds me of that Canadian receiver who caught 2 balls in pre-season and we cut him. And then he took to the media to trash us lol Just reminded me because catches don't mean you are a great receiver. Could have just meant people forgot about you
  22. Did Coleman play this last game? I know he didn't have a great 1st game.
  23. Only surprise to me there is that other DBs weren't cut before him
  24. Powell is a great add for them. But Roosevelt and Powell does not an entire offense make. They better hope Arceneaux still has it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.