Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Begelton!
  2. Oh are there 5 strikes? I probably should have been paying more attention to that. I went with a pretty risky pick in Lawler. That said I'm probably going to keep gambling. It's got me this far.
  3. Lewis Ward will nail a 47 yard field goal
  4. Yeah Warren looked really good in training camp. Bringing in Korey Jones as insurance, and probably an improvement over Temple (though I'd imagine a little more pricey)
  5. We've been pretty good to not force anyone slightly knicked up to play. We have that luxury
  6. BC's oline is so bad that the rest of the team has essentially given up hope. Looking at their depth chart though... How many Canadians are they starting? Looks like 9. They need to start some Americans on the oline to give themselves a chance
  7. Winnipeg and Edmonton are tops Calgary and Hamilton are good but not great Montreal may be the dark horse at this point Ottawa and Sask together as the extremely mediocre teams Toronto might actually end up being better than BC as time goes on. BC seems to be fading hard
  8. Masoli has looked pretty bad this year. A very Un-Nichols like decision on that last throw
  9. Didn't we end with close to 50 points? I think you've answered your own question from earlier. Namely that the playcalling is going to be different when we're up big. Second, I can't imagine it's easy to go out there and play with intensity when you're winning by that much. Thirdly, I think we saw a glimpse of what it would be like without one of our all star tackles. The second half sucked, yeah, but it was destined to based on the reasons above.
  10. FIRST ADDISON AND NOW THIS
  11. Has a team been fined for going against the social media policy?
  12. I'm driving the Kenny Lawler bandwagon
  13. Kenny 3rd strike Lawler
  14. Oh right yeah that was a blip in my memory for sure. Woops
  15. They also put up 41 points in a loss the week before. And in the first week against Hamilton they played good enough defense to win despite losing their starting QB. Nothing crazy to think they had some momentum heading into this werks game
  16. I've been trying to give Hamilton the benefit of the doubt that they haven't played their best. But eventually they will have to play and beat a good team. We shall see
  17. Well I disagree that they're better. Far better is pretty extreme
  18. Right now it's looking like Winnipeg, Edmonton and Calgary as the top teams. Hamilton and Ottawa being okay and the rest... Bleh
  19. Hey Ripper. I thought the Riders were going to pull off a win here given how Fajardo was playing, how good your defense CAN play, and being at home in front of that crowd. There seems to be something missing this year. Probably the Chris Jones effect and a couple pieces here and there. Clearly things aren't quite as the last couple games have shown. My opinion of the Riders to start the year was that they weren't going to be as good as last year, but then they won a couple of games and looked pretty decent doing it. This certainly must be a let-down game for a lot of fans. A lot of season left. And that crossover will likely be open until the end.
  20. Sayles is not going to be on a lot of lists but he seemingly has blanket coverage on nearly every ball thrown his way.
  21. Against BC and now Ottawa it doesn't even look like we had to force anything to win handily. Mark of a good team
  22. Two nights in a row the refs weren't very good. But it was night and day from last night. Last nights officiating was bonkers bad
  23. You missed the part before the game where I tried to jinx Ward and instead jinxed our own kicker. At least he made up for it.
  24. Yeah I'm not sure where folks get the idea Davis is a great running qb

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.