Everything posted by BBlink
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Not sure if this has been posted but... https://mobile.twitter.com/_TopDawg20/status/1206355810693066758 Good BB prospect picked up by Lapo
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Regardless of the quote I dont get the sense that Dinwiddie is going to be the one to get them out of the basement. But I hope I'm wrong, to an extent.
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
I don't think Sask was that far behind Calgary this year as far as overall talent. But they were fortunate enough this year in several different ways to get the home playoff game. Their luck ran out against us (though it was almost looking like it wasn't). If we play them at home we would have annihilated them in the Western Final. This team won the Grey Cup the hard way this year. Hopefully next year we can finally win the West and make it a lot easier on ourselves
-
2020 CFL Free-Agents
Certain NFL teams really like looking at CFL free agents. NYG, PHI and MIA come to mind.
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
There shouldn't be any drop off from Lapo to Buck. It's been stated that he has been very involved in game planning. That and being a QB coach and former QB he should be very capable to run this offence. RR has a keen eye for CFL players that would be much harder to replace for us at this time.
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
Next the quarterback situation
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
It's going to be really weird seeing Lapo as HC on another sideline. But good luck to him
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
If the option is between losing Streveler or making him our #1 QB to start the year next year I'd do the latter. The guy is a leader and will run through a brick wall for this team. Like others have said, don't write him off as a passer yet. And at worst we could trade for Collaros at the end of the season again lol
-
2020 CFL Free-Agents
The ratios can always change but I can't see ours doing so for next year. When Harris retires then we may have to think about doing something a little different...but until then.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Some guys just know what they're good at...
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
- Bomber Free Agent Discussion
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Saw that article. There's hater number 1. Wonder how comfortable those trophies feel up his ass
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Wow I really don't know what to say. Like many others I wasn't old enough to remember our last Grey Cup. I was 4. My oldest son turns 4 this week and I just hope this is something he can take for granted when he's older: The Bombers winning the Grey Cup! Go Blue. Love this team.
-
GREY CUP - GAME DAY THREAD - Ticats @Bombers!
Hamilton was the best team this year. Who is the best now is the only thing that matters. The Bombers have ascended through the West beating the defending Grey Cup Champs and a very good Sask team in their own barns. Hamilton may be steeltown but its the Bombers that have been hardened and ready to take home the cup. Go Blue.
-
O'Shea - Walters - Verbal Agreement
I don't think anyone is saying this is a verbal contract. Just 2 guys being on the same page. That is absolutely worth something. Unless you think that Walters is posturing (doubt it). Most likely situation here is the one presented, and outside of a few media guys trying to stir the pot, there is no reason to think O'Shea doesn't want back here.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
Yeah if you have a QB in your hand that can win you a Grey Cup, a first rounder doesn't seem like a big pay.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
This seems fairly reasonable to me. But I worry that Nichols might be just good enough to not win the Grey Cup. Every once in a while you need your QB to be able to handle some pressure and make a play moving around the pocket.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
There were a lot of people whining about Collaros coming here too. Masoli threw for over 5000 yards last year. Has the ability to extend plays. Was really coming into his own. There's a lot to like. Football IQ.. Hard to quantify that