Everything posted by BBlink
-
TC Report: Day 6
Is Tuinei falling down the depth chart? I don't know about falling down, more like getting pushed down. It can all change in the pre-season games. But Jhomo definitely seems to be swaying the popular opinion.
-
TC Report: Day 6
Gotta think that Darvin Adams has about locked up a spot on this team the way that he's looked in camp. Gordon possibly leading the way for the next import receiver spot.
-
TC Report: Day 6
Going by tweets Shaq (don't call me Murray or Larry) Richardson is continuing to have a whale of a camp. 2 ints today?
-
TC Report - Day Five
- Season opener in Regina
I was there. Me too. That downpour was nuts (the game was almost cancelled due to thunderstorm) and I wasn't dressed for it. Was shivering the whole game and there was nothing to cheer for.- TC Report - Day Five
Love the depth this year. At almost any position we can afford to lose someone and it seems like there is a very qualified player to take their place. Not trying to jinx it or anything...- TC Report - Day Five
Says a lot about pre-emptively trading your depth away, especially when you have a guy with questionable injury history.- TC Report - Day Four
At least with Richards we know it isn't a concussion. Not true. Lower body means "anything below the hair".- TC Report - Day Four
Glad you're not the team Doctor lol.- TC Report - Day Four
It's always funny hearing about Jordan Reaves. Nobody wants to stick their neck out and say that he could make the team as one of our Canadian receivers. Everything I've heard or seen of him has been glowing thus far.- TC Report - Day Four
With camp being slightly less accessible this year (hey, they did their best), we are having to rely on the media a bit more for daily reports. Pretty sure their day at camp goes like this: Show up, sit in front row, note who isn't practicing, talk about their fishing weekend, camp ends, ask Mike O'Shea when players will be back on the field. Rinse, repeat.- TC Day 3
You mean not at all?- TC Day 3
Strike 3. Don't flame me bro.- MBB Barley Bros Gathering
This would be something I'd be interested in. I have other plans but I'll see if I can fit in both.- TC Report - Day Two
This better mean it's not going to rain tomorrow.- Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst
Veltung didn't seem as polished as a lot of guys but there were definitely flashes here and there of his speed. Didn't really impress today but it's just day 1- TC Report: Day One
Twice in one week, Ty.....you gotta come up with a different system, kid...... Guess I'll need to reinvent myself haha- TC Report: Day One
Would say Bastien is a solid receiver. He is definitely no world beater though. Good depth- TC Report: Day One
Tongue in cheek apparently doesn't translate well over message board- TC Report: Day One
He missed practice because he was sore? Strike 1- TC Report: Day One
Was there for most of the second half. Sat behind Bob Irving, Ed Tait etc. Had a pretty decent view of some things from the lawn chairs. Don't have tons to report. The weather was beautiful. Tunei was very good. Ran over Sherman in one match up. Really clocked him good. Very impressive big fast receiver with good hands. Jordan Reaves did not look out of place from what I saw. Johnny Adams got into a little scrap with somebody. Not sure who it was. Looks like he wants it out there. I can't really think of much else that stood out to me. All the vets looked good out there- Bombers sign long-snapper Chad Rempel & Release Others...
It's really hard to get excited about a long snapper, but it will likely save us many points against. So hoorah- Rookie Camp Report May 29
I was surprised at the Richards pick because everyone was saying Lamar Durant was going so high. Maybe shouldn't have been so surprised after Ottawa took Harty. So far though Richards has really impressed in camp so can't be mad yet. I was just bummed about the Morgan pick. Mostly because I'd never heard of him and there were still other players on the board I had heard of. I'll be happy if he's a strong St player- Rookie Camp Report May 29
I was joking. A haven't been at the practices. Was just summing up what I've heard and taking some liberties to be funny or something- Rookie Camp Report May 29
Rookie Camp Summary: -Johnny Adams could be our answer for losing Johnny Sears -Addison Richards is not Jade Etienne -David Mims is the biggest of all the offensive lineman -Jordan Reaves is at least 5 years away -Waggoner is a safe(ty) bet to be line(back)ing up somewhere in our defense early on this year, and he'll be excited about it. -TUNEIIIIIIIII - Season opener in Regina