Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Yeah, I don't remember that either. I remember the D running on the field and getting the crowd jacked up all over again.
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
https://3downnation.com/2021/12/06/lucky-whitehead-was-at-the-west-final-and-had-a-great-time/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=lucky-whitehead-was-at-the-west-final-and-had-a-great-time
-
Biggest question coming out of Sundays win
Biggest question to me: should we abolish video replay? If the command center can't be bothered to make an obvious call because they are afraid of the outcome, there is literally no point in even having one.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Sprinkles needs to stay off social media for awhile:
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
For the third straight year, the Bombers school the Riders on how to win a playoff game. Invoice for tuition is in the mail. Cody, feel free to send the cheque by post.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
What an absolute gem that guy is.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
Show that game tape to anyone that says the CFL is dead.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
Total party atmosphere there. The crowd was great.
-
3 start another pretender crowned and Grey Cup bound
We won! Haha Riders! HH to the individually portioned sauce packets of Jesus. Tastes like honey dill!
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
At the game. How?
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Traffic blows. Going to miss the first half at this rate.
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
It's a personality trait I hate. Expecting the worst takes a lot of enjoyment out of sports for me. That said, nerves aside, getting pumped for kickoff.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
I always thought a GC win would take the pressure off as a fan for a while. I was wrong. I feel like I am going to barf.
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
An RB who might not play and a backup QB who is no longer here? We are clearly the better team, but games like this tend to have funny results, is all.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Wish the game had been today. The weather makes this game a coin toss, IMO.
-
Free Western Final Tickets...
I might have a ticket too. My wife is terrified of the wind tomorrow. 😅
-
Restaurant/food thread
Anyone know what's up with Beast Burger? Wanted to order for my kids who are fans of the channel, but it has been listed as Temporarily Closed on DoorDash for weeks.
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
- Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I think that was more true last year. This season I feel like we rely on the passing game a lot more, and CoFaj brings more to the running game than Zach does. A slippery fields favours the ball carrier.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
The forecast is all over the place. I don't think they can beat us in a clean game, but worried about the weather levelling the playing field.