Everything posted by Atomic
-
CFLPA Ratification Vote Thread
Everyone reporting they voted YES now let's play football
-
CFLPA Ratification Vote Thread
Jovon Johnson @Mr_Consistent_2: Now let's get down to business!!! Football is here and it's time to focus on football!! Smart decision fellas!
-
Who gets cut first
I'd say Garvin showed the most as a returner in the game. Interested to see how he does in the second game.
-
Training camp report June 11
That's interesting. Who is at safety?
-
Who gets cut first
Right now my OL would be January, Greaves, Morley, Knapp, Neufeld.
-
Our ''NFL Guys''
I know Matthews sat out the mid-May OTAs, or at least part of them, with a hamstring issue. Haven't heard anything specific about anyone else.
-
Alouettes Fire OC Rick Worman
who the heck are you anyways? wasn't even talking to you. When you post on a message board, you talk to everyone reading it. If you want a private conversation, send it in a PM. Forums 101. But you already knew that.
-
Alouettes Fire OC Rick Worman
Why should he have to prove anything to you? Who are you? I believe him.
-
GDT: Argos @ Bombers
Yes he played. He is number 8. He had his corner on lockdown the whole time, not sure they ever even looked his way.
-
BLOCKBUSTER: Walby Joins TSN 1290
I listened for a bit and didn't get that impression at all. What kind of stuff did he say that was 'borderline racist'?
-
QB - Could Hall get cut?
They will keep all 4 around in some capacity. Hall won't be getting cut anytime soon.
-
GDT: Argos @ Bombers
Most other teams have guys that have thrown hundreds if not thousands of passes in the CFL. Willy needs reps. Give him the entire first half, IMO.
-
Who gets cut first
Willie Moseley, Jason Barnes, Stephen Morris, Daivon Dumas, Jesse Peterson
-
GDT: Argos @ Bombers
I thought Stafford Gatling showed better than Tate. Also I agree with others that Neufeld looked okay. He played a lot of snaps, I do believe that he will be starting on the OL by week one, whether he is at guard or tackle I don't know.
-
Streaming the game
I like to use Avast. It is not so much a pop-up blocker as it is an anti-virus/anti-malware tool. It is free, too. It works great for me. http://www.avast.com/
-
Alouettes Fire OC Rick Worman
Ryan Dinwiddie named offensive coordinator
-
Alouettes Fire OC Rick Worman
Herb Zurkowsky @HerbZurkowsky1 4m Two sources have just told me offensive co-ordinator Rick Worman has been fired by the #Als, barely more than a week into training camp.
-
GDT: Argos @ Bombers
We gave up good value to get him. Hope he can live up to expectations. The Andre Durie we have is getting up there... so we needed a new one. Your comment made me look up Andre Durie's age... Wow I didn't realize he is 33 years old??? When did that happen?
-
Ryan Lucas torn ACL done for the season
Maybe 3 import OL would work if we start Volny at RB
-
monday's preseason game
No it isn't.
- Deal done!
-
DE Ronnell Lewis
I don't think it is up for debate that the Bombers were interested in both Burris and Collaros, since they made offers to both. They didn't sign either one, so whether that is "losing out" on them or not is really just a matter of semantics.
-
Ryan Lucas torn ACL done for the season
Walters never once said that safety and field corner would be the likely NI spots on defence. Bob Irving specifically said last night that the Bombers were looking at Ryan Lucas as a potential starter this year and they were very impressed with the shape he was in when he reported to camp. The fact that he was listed as a starter on the depth chart is not a mistake or coincidence. It is utterly obvious to anyone paying attention that the Bombers wanted one DT to be a Canadian spot. Believing otherwise is just being in denial.
-
The Restaurant thread
What did that sammich cost ya? I suspect around $8 or $8.50; same price as a hot dog at IGF.... Yes you know what I think it is 8.00. I also got a bag of chips, a big pickle, and an old-timey root beer and it ended up being around 15. Not much more than I would spend at Subway and I would say the meal size is comparable. I believe they may also have different meal deals that I failed to take advantage of.
-
The Restaurant thread
I actually grabbed a sandwich from Myers Deli today. They have great sandwiches and also a lot of other stuff that you might not expect, like freshly made bean salads, etc. Their sandwiches have a lot of meat in them. I like the 200 gram size, but they go up to one pound.... 454 grams. But the 200 is the perfect size, IMO.