Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. This OL is killing us, this is beyond bad
  2. I don't know if the Rider fans are enjoying him quite as much right now
  3. Touchdown Tommy!
  4. Ottawa deserves a win and I like to see Chad Kelly getting beat up so I'm a Redblacks fan for the rest of the game
  5. Its a way to keep guys on the active roster, and therefore getting full pay and not exposed to practice roster claims, without putting them on the gameday roster. I believe it is limited to 2 players maximum. Vanterpool was also on it a couple weeks ago.
  6. We can finally settle the debate of who runs the fastest 40 as well
  7. I think Jaworski will play. Womack I'm not so sure.
  8. I like this lineup
  9. Sounds like Kramdi will take Woodbey's spot not Kelly's
  10. 3DownNationDAZN hires Chris Streveler as CFL, NFL analyst - 3DownNationChris Streveler has been hired by DAZN as a CFL and NFL analyst, creator, and on-air personality, the streaming service announced on Tuesday. “DAZN is building something special for football fans,” St
  11. I'm in Toronto this weekend and boy I had to go hunting for a place I could watch the game and this is what they do to me How can such an arrogant dork last for 20 years as an offensive coordinator? Is there no one else on the planet?
  12. David Reese looking like a young Ameet Pall
  13. He was a GTD last week and practiced fully this week according to the injury reports so hopefully he is healthy.
  14. Pierre Luc Labbe still available?
  15. Injuries forcing an optimal roster?
  16. Saw a couple guys get added to "future active" contracts on the transactions page: Nicholas Lenon DL La'Vontae Shenault WR I guess that means they will join the team next season. Shenault will sound familiar to NFL fans, his older brother Laviska Shenault has been in the NFL for 5 years.
  17. I recall last season beating the Ticats 40-3 and being thrilled about finally having a good week, but in the end nothing really changed
  18. I don't think anything truly changed to be honest. They just got it all right on one magical night. I expect a pretty bad showing in Regina followed by more up-and-down performances, probably a 9-9 finish or thereabouts.
  19. Saw the Bombers added Eli Pancol to their neg list the other day. 6'2 205 lbs former Duke receiver that runs a 4.33 40 time. Just got cut by the Colts. I don't know if he's ready to come north but that's an intriguing athlete.
  20. Oh you're right, I had it sorted by receptions not yards. Looks like the CFL has updated it's website today.
  21. Tim White is 8th in the league in receiving yards, he's quietly been a total stud for us this year. He is not very flashy but he catches absolutely everything that comes his way.
  22. He set the tone big time, I loved it Absolutely. Gerald Wilcox was too much for me man!
  23. Had some fun times Paul Bennett, Dan Huclack and Brett McNeill, those old boys could get after it I'll tell ya

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.