Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. Just kidding
  2. Bombers winning this one
  3. Tim White
  4. Bouliane was a 3rd round pick it's not like he is some bum off the street
  5. This is correct, there is no one on reserve this week
  6. I definitely wouldn't expect Bouliane to see the field on D, he's just there to fill Smith's spot on special teams
  7. They brought back the reserve roster this year, I believe you can have up to two players (it might only be one?) on the active roster but they don't dress for the game. Basically it's a way to keep a guy around without faking an injury or going on the PR. Vibert was on the reserve week 1.
  8. Did anyone notice Ayers' play time in game 1? It seemed to me he was in on every play on D in the first quarter and then I never noticed him again after that. But I could absolutely be blind or mistaken. Anyone else notice?
  9. Ayyoooo
  10. I'm confused why people think Greg Bell was a healthy scratch? It was reported he had a neck injury
  11. Nichols with the forced fumble was a huge play as well
  12. Great game from all the new additions, that's extremely encouraging
  13. Let's ******* go, great start to the year
  14. Ceresna paying off immediately. What a beast
  15. Oops delete
  16. Not sure what happened on the OL there but Bryant seemed to be right there again. That is not good
  17. That is a brutal desperate challenge
  18. Oh hell yeah Tim White
  19. Suitor is going to be talking about Nield = Fantuz all season isn't he
  20. If Wallace can ever learn to be a competent blocker in pass protection he will be a hell of a force on the OL
  21. Great start for the O, looked better on that drive than they did all year last season
  22. You know, what we need around here is an anti-whining ordinance
  23. I'm excited.... I think the offence will be massively improved, can't overstate the impact of adding Tim White and Broxton, and the departure of Kolankowski + the demotion of Hogan... I think Zach is going to go to Tim White 10+ times tonight
  24. Tim White will break a big one a few times per season but mostly he's a high volume, 10-15 yards per catch kinda guy. I expect ZC to go to him early and often.
  25. I think it's probably safe to say at this point Eli will never start except in emergencies... He's 30 years old and never been more than a 6th OL.... If he didn't win the job out of camp when it was open then he's never going to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.