Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. I don't understand. Why would the Jets ask Toby to waive if they were just going to ask Vegas not to take him? What's the point?
  2. I've flown Air Transat direct to Cancun. I found the experience to be pretty decent. Certainly better than Sunwing.
  3. What scares me about Lankford is that he had hands problems in Saskatchewan... and first thing he does here is bobble a punt. I don't see that issue going away. Could be a decent depth player but that kinda stuff costs games.
  4. So we can keep Stafford on the roster
  5. Why cannot Fogg do this!
  6. Atomic replied to Rich's topic in General Discussion
    I'll own white supremacy as soon as Muslims own Islamic terrorism. Same thing.
  7. I like Roberson but Flanders is just way too good to cut. He would start for Saskatchewan IMO and maybe a couple other teams. He is a legit stud RB and to be honest I feel kinda bad for him being stuck behind Harris.
  8. What's to become of Qadr Spooner?
  9. That site can be difficult to navigate at times, depending what you're looking for.
  10. Atomic replied to Rich's topic in General Discussion
    Impossible!
  11. ?? June 11: http://3downnation.com/2017/06/11/bombers-back-qbs-shine-preseason-tie-16-thoughts/
  12. Nice route and TD catch for Kohlert in the Stamps' final preseason game
  13. 2016 - 82% FGs and 45.9 yard punting average. He can get another kicker for less money but I doubt he gets that performance.
  14. According to the stats, John Rush got 4 special teams tackles. That's one way to get yourself noticed.
  15. Atomic replied to Rich's topic in General Discussion
    Legendary!!
  16. Highlights: http://globalnews.ca/video/3518495/highlights-exhibition-blue-bombers-vs-roughriders/
  17. Far better (same videos as Russ Hobson's Twitter but in a highlight package): http://globalnews.ca/video/3518495/highlights-exhibition-blue-bombers-vs-roughriders
  18. I believe the pre game show is 2 hours, starting at 6. CJOB the same.
  19. 1.4 billion seems a bit steep. WHO do they think they are? New York City???
  20. Yeah it's on the first page of this thread. Looks like their starting OL will play but probably for a similar amount of time as our own.
  21. Yeah I don't know, it's pre-season for the broadcasters too I guess. Thought it was bizarre that with 3 or 4 minutes left they had the whole panel on commentary just chatting. But whatever, I was happy to see some CFL football on TV, and to be honest it was a pretty good game too. I didn't even realize Ryan Lindley was signed by Ottawa. I remember him from his days with the AZ Cardinals and he actually did pretty well tonight. Really took advantage of some extended play time.
  22. Drew Willy's stat line tonight: 8/12 (66.67%) with 0 TD and 0 INT. Took the team on 3 drives and scored a field goal. Lots of short passes. Very Drew Willy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.