Everything posted by sweep the leg
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
As a st’er I’d rather chase Vaval than have to take on a 230lbs returner lol
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
I agree with whomever said Jones had a good night. I thought he was very noticeable. I also like both of our corners. Aside from a tough first half against Hamilton I think Moxey’s been pretty good for us. Third quarter wasn’t great, but otherwise I liked our pass rush. Willie looks ten years younger and Reese is looking like a nice find. I liked the jet option we added to the run game in the first half, but the 2nd half seemed like more of our predictable up the gut for three yards. On one play we sniffed out the blitz with a fake waggle then ran into it anyways. Made no sense. Maybe we couldn’t change plays with a newbie qb but it bugged me.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
@Booch Pm says you cant accept messages, but I’d love those tickets if you still have them.
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Argos’ radio guy was saying that their interior dl has been really good but the ends have been a weak spot. Running outside might be the way to go.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I don’t think it was dirty, but it looked to me like the forearm bounced off the shoulder and hit Colllaros in the head. On purpose or not shots to the qbs head should be penalized.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Absolutely not. Dru Brown has to play if Collaros can’t go. I suspect we were being over cautious with Collaros and he’ll be back next week though.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
The Streveler game last year might be worse.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
No awareness from Kramdi. Could have broken that up.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
One guy came 10 yards off the sideline to complain.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Holm has to make that play.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Demski tries to play hero ball too much. Wants the big play instead of the smart play.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I didn’t see Daniels. You could be right.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Not the OL fault there.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
BO picked the wrong side.
-
Bombers trade for Dru Brown
You want a smaller injury prone qb to do short yardage? It’s a fairly important role in the CFL that you notice when somebody is bad at it ie Streveler last season.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Dru Brown is a Bomber. 1st & 2nd for Brown and a 2nd.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I can’t stand that guy but I have to admit I laughed when I saw it.
-
Als and argo GDT
I won’t name names, but a few years ago somebody private messaged me on this site to challenge me to a fight in person lol.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
who doesn’t?
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Last year in the OFC (Ontario equivalent to Rifles) a team lost 93-0. They were so bad they got kicked out of the league for this season.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
It’s a td.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Pleasantly surprised we added a seventh dlineman. Excited to see what Reese can do.
-
SNF - Elks at RBs
Edm above .500 for the first time since 2019.
-
3 stars and hh 2001 revenge
Both lines were much better in the 2nd half. Hicks was giving our tackles trouble in the first half, but didn’t hear his name much in the 2nd. Contain on D was non-existent in the first half but pretty good in the 2nd. Very happy to see the amount of pressure we got.
-
Bombers at Stamps GDT
I thought Vaj and the Stamps were really good on their last drive moreso than we were bad. Most of the catches were contested.