Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. So while I get all the whining and complaining right now.... What I'm more interested in is how we fix it. And I don't want to hear "it's too far gone and can't be turned around" because it's the CFL... It's never too late. So how do we fix things with what we have?
  2. Hopefully we can get through the BC game and find a W... Pretty sure Zach will be back after the bye.
  3. I think Brown ****** around in that Ottawa game and got away with it... Today he found out. You can't make decisions like that against a team like Calgary.
  4. Yeah that's the thing...you need to have bought one back then and so few people did. So unbelievably rare.
  5. Not sure if it's been posted but Redhawk Randy has a cast on his left hand/arm and is in a sling...
  6. But it's been all season... At what point do you start looking at why it's happening?
  7. Just the absolute worst... Him and Faj with his sprinkles... GTFO.
  8. Unforced errors will be the death of this team. Yet somehow they're still in it.
  9. It's my unicorn. They're virtually impossible to find from the era he actually played. I have a Walby, Battle, Jones from the 88-90ish era... And also a 16, but it's not the one Dunigan wore. I think it's Paul Bennett if I remember right. But man.. those 92-94 jerseys are awesome and virtually impossible to find.... The Dunigan ones in particular.
  10. Don't get down 26-9 and it'll be a a bit easier... But I agree, let's actually use the best RB in the league right from jump Street. If they load the box to take away the run, send him out into the flat as an outlet... Just find a way to get the ball in his hands early.
  11. There was a more recent quote from Osh... Maybe from the Coach's Show (??) where he said it was his understanding that Schoen wouldn't be back this season.
  12. Just praying for two points .. don't care how it looks. Gotta stay at 2L...
  13. DT said something in a recent broadcast to the effect of "the Bombers see Kelly as a future starting Safety..." So maybe he's best suited to that particular spot?? I dunno.. cause I see the same thing as you guys... Looks like Mostly a liability out there....
  14. It's the best stadium in the league... And the atmosphere is - BY FAR - the best in the league.
  15. North of 30k tix sold... Should be another sellout. Gonna be a great night.
  16. I think people are using short term memory in regards to Brady's usage. We weren't complaining about this prior to this weekend, when we got down 26-9 and needed to pass for chunk plays. I'm not overly concerned about Brady's usage just yet.
  17. Good ones - $60-80/dozen.
  18. Brady O... He's due.
  19. I said to my wife "...it's an INVESTMENT...."
  20. Just under $1,000 for a good driver that's brand new model year. But you can get a demo that's a year old and still new for half that. But your point is valid that golf is crazy expensive. I used to be super into it in high school then was very casual for many years, and got back into it full bore a couple years ago. Started playing year round thanks to virtual/indoor leagues and this past winter I dropped thousands to buy all new (to me) gear for the first time in about 20 years. Such an expensive sport... But when I'm playing a nice course with my buddies, there is almost no place else on earth I'd rather be.
  21. Take the two points and run. Some games are gonna look like this. Need to start faster against Calgary but it's a very winnable game.
  22. Embarrassing effort, or lack thereof, in the first half. Need to be better or this will be over in a hurry. Both offense and defense equally terrible.
  23. This has been a tough go.... Thinking the tieline lost connection for em. I have been there... Nothing you can do. Worst case scenario you call the on air line from your cell and call the game that way. Hard to have both the PBP and Colour by going that route but it's better than nothing. At the end of the day, we long as the sponsors spots are playing, that's the biggest thing...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.