Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. I thought that was a really good bit of news, as well... I feel like we can use some more experienced hands in the receiving corps about now....
  2. First two games of th year, the offense looked incredible. Then we were on bye week. Third game it was okay but the OL was in disarray so it was a struggle but still decent. Then Collaros gets hurt early and we're playing a CIS QB in his first ever game. Let's maybe dial back the Condell Sucks! rhetoric for a moment...
  3. Doege, Dolegala and Ford..... Woof to that QB room.
  4. I tend to agree with Mike.... IF Collaros can't go.... Dru should start. You have to go with the experienced hand. As Mike says "why did you trade for him, if not for this exact scenario?"
  5. He was very very good to start this season... With a proper OL, some receivers to throw to, and a RB like Brady, Zach can still be one of the best QBs in the league. I'm not saying we shouldn't trade him if someone offers us a crazy deal, but it's a weird take from some people that he's bad, when he's played so well to start the year.
  6. Team is off until Wednesday when they have a closed practice. Only practice of the week. We won't know **** until the injury report on Wednesday afternoon and even then won't really know anything until Thursdays depth chart...
  7. I really feel like people didn't watch Zach the first three games of this year....
  8. But we're not talking about winning a lot of games with that formula. We're talking a our winning ONE game.. the one we were in. Based on all the variables, all we needed is what we got.
  9. In a nine team league... I don't want to help anyone else out. Perkins is probably the only one I would give up and it would have to be a HAUL in return, which would never happen... So we sit on our wealth of riches and hope that Zach is okay because he's been really good to start the year.
  10. First two games they were outstanding and the third game was marred somewhat by OL problems. People are being blinded by Ls.
  11. Basically every team has looked like ass on D at some point this season. Our offense has looked very good for the most part. My only concern is health. Demski and Pokey playing on bum wheels. OL rotating in and out. Ceresna dinged once already. New DE coming in this week. I have faith it'll come together if we can get back to a reasonable level of health.
  12. That's the thing. 3 games into an 18 game season. I just want to see growth.
  13. Ham coming off a bye is scary... I'm not expecting a win, but if it's another close game with some signs of progress on D, I'll be okay. Just grow as the season goes along...
  14. Alright boys... It's a good day for some redemption. Let's even up the record! LFG.
  15. Boy you're not kidding.......
  16. If you wanna play at that level, that's the personality you need to have. Especially as a female in the industry, I hate to say... They sadly have to work that much harder to get noticed and get respected... Even in 2026. It's really shitty. Good on her (and others) for doing whatever they have to, to get to the top.
  17. Yes. That's why this is happening. The new 104m ceiling is going to create some astronomical numbers.
  18. It was absolutely more about the Argos D then it was the Stumps O. Someone should be getting cut/fired after that. I just can't help but feel there is something going on with the rules (or how they're being enforced/not enforced) that's allowing the offenses to do what they're doing. It shouldn't ever be this much of a disparity...
  19. Philly and Pitt both asked for quite a bit of retention and SJ didn't, is what I read yesterday, but Nurse only wanted to go East so they were stuck until he opened up his list a bit. Thank God...
  20. Big win for Bowman... Not having to retain and then getting any kind of assets back. Crazy they were able to do this.
  21. Keep reading that 3-named Euro tender coming to Winnipeg on the cheap and run a tandem with Skinner for the same price as Helle. Giant yikes to me....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.