Everything posted by Noeller
-
Week 16 Games
**** the Stamps so much... Didn't deserve to win that game. Total fluke. MBT and his ancestors did everything they possibly could...
-
2026 Bombers Season
https://bsky.app/profile/cfl-neg-list.bsky.social/post/3mvvsmvbkwb2x Links to the non-Nazi app seem to be broken but Bombers sign WR Matthew Henry out of Western Kentucky...
-
Week 16 Games
The absolute PERFECT 👌 🧑🍳😘 finish... Lolks lose Faj throws a pick to seal it Faj gets absolutely planted on the play. **** the sex pest and the Arblows, too, but this was a good ending...
-
Week 16 Games
Faj is such a ******* loser. Everything is always someone else's fault... Anyone else's fault... Never his. Constantly making stupid decisions but always someone else's fault when it doesn't work out. **** this guy and his Jesus Sprinkles.
-
Week 16 Games
Well good start so far....
-
Week 16 Games
Ya, my understanding around here is that the Bombers are terrible and somehow we beat the Als pretty good... So by MBB logic, if even WE can beat them, then pretty much anyone can....
-
Week 16 Games
Just keep pushing hamilton further down the table, just in case we need that crossover spot...
-
The Winnipeg Thread
Standard Time is better than DST if you're going to make one permanent.... But changing to just one is at least something. The back and forth is really hard on people.
-
Random Jets News
Everyone is freaking out about this but it's just a paperwork transaction. Everyone knew he wasn't showing, and once he doesn't show, they have to suspend him. Nothing ground breaking.
-
The Marvel Thread
Got my tickets for next Sunday at Imax. Really dumb that they're not doing a double bill with Infinity War, since the two are so connected... But we're gonna watch it the night before, then go watch this new version of Endgame. Watching it the first time was arguably the greatest movie going experience I've ever had. Excited to kind of relive it a bit.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Same.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I really need to figure out this whole thing for watching Jets games in AB. I used to have a glitch in my cable provider that allowed me access to TSN 3. That's now been "fixed" so I need some kind of end around. I keep reading that Sailing The High Seas doesn't get you a quality stream... That the only GOOD option is the current version of NHL Centre Ice. We shall see what I get figured but you guys have all shared some interesting options here ...
-
2026 Bombers Season
This made me chuckle... Wondering if they accidentally added the wrong Rucker and had to quickly dump the one and add the other...
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
- Banjo Bowl GDT
This... We were never getting him back, which sucks, but he's the only guy we really miss. I guess you could say Yoshi, if just for vibes, but RT has been more than adequately replaced. The C hasn't been right since Couture.- Around The NHL 2026-27
Honestly no difference between this and the guys who went to the White House after the Olys, AFAIC....- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
It's weird that this whole DAZN conversation is coming up again after we hashed all this out months ago, but..... One thing lost in the recent conversation, which was mentioned the first time around, is that it's been speculated DAZN will have a CFL-only package price next year, so you're not necessarily paying the full freight for everything they offer. This will make things a lot more palatable, at least in the near term.- Labor Day Classic GDT
Is this like a poker thing....?- Labor Day Classic GDT
Ya that was sure apparent two weeks ago..........- Week 14 Games
The previous two games showed they're making progress. Labour Day is what it is. Take it with a grain of salt. Let's see what Banjo Bowl looks like. I still think 1st is up for grabs for pretty much anyone.- Week 14 Games
My take away is that everyone in the West is up and down. For all the whining about the Bombers around here, I think the West is wide open.- Labor Day Classic GDT
**** everything about that whole province... Including that disgusting attempt at a pizza. As Doug said in the pregame "I didn't know you could ruin uzza until today..."- 2026 Labour Day Classic Thread
Ya he's explained all this before .. it's so he can see it better. Classic old man stuff.- Random Jets News
Haven't seen any (Rogers) yet but I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled!- Random Jets News
The Prime broadcasts suck, from a quality perspective, but I like it because it's a rare game I can see here in AB. I'm contemplating paying for the current version of NHL Centre Ice just to get the regional fakes but I dunno .. $40/month... And if they're **** again this year.....?? - Banjo Bowl GDT